• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

X-Cyborg Cater Ôêå Vs Cyber-A---

Cyber-A---
The Prince is a tyrant, refusing to kill The Demon. From now on, I will do things by myself.

Who is truly the Absolute Strongest Cyborg on this wiki?
X-Cyborg Cater Ôêå
The Cats Are Gods! And should be Cyborgs! We are have Madobe Touko And our lasers are bleeding

X-Cyborg Cater Ôêå:

Cyber-A---: 1 (Alexcar3000)

Scenario:

In-Character

Both At Absolute Strongest

Win By [DATA EXPUNGED]

Both are CYBORGs that make Awesomites look like tresh, but I'm pretty sure MENU is still enough to "turn off" X-Cyborg Cater Ôêå's abilities, which pretty much are just stronger versions of Chen's.

From that, Cyber could win be any means:

* Deletio
* Erasure * Attacks * Characteristics * DATA * etc.

There is no sort of contact needed from Cyber's part to realize those functions, and there are many variations and perks he can make, including specific commands, part of the usual MENU stuff.

And even custom-made commands just fot the sake of experimenting with the cat, which include but are not limited to: Automatic Cat Smackdown, Cat Bathing Programme, Catastic DATA Whisker Puller, Fish-Nuke 4 Cat, Purrtermination 2, Hairball Imploder, Laseration Catdamnation, Nine Lives to Zero Performance, Catastrophic Tail-Wiggling and Paw-Meowing Saw and Chainsaw Extravaganza III, Cataimmortally to Catamortally Nya-Breaker Katana Showdown Extended Cut Mew Mew Kissy Cutie: The Game: The Sequel: The Secret: The Lost Chapters Super Anime Special Bundle Collector's Edition (Exploding Neko Included + 3 Meowtastic Figurines), etc.

Alexcar3000 wrote: Both are CYBORGs that make Awesomites look like tresh, but I'm pretty sure MENU is still enough to "turdfgdfgop,ropopwrgpopopgpo blah blah blah blah.........

U ARE JUST GETTIN' COCKY :)
Ugandan Knuckles

Back