• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

X.A.N.A vs Alphamon (3-A versions)

BruceTheBatman said:
XANA has a true form, he just doesn't show it to the Lyoko Warriors. Instead he summons 8-C constructs. He can't actually fight. XANA can only be 3-A via hax or indirectly affecting the battlefield. I doubt this would work.
Not according to the CLW http://codelyoko.wikia.com/wiki/X.A.N.A.

It outright states XANA does not have a true physical form and that all of its creations like the monsters and Polymorphic spectors are just parts of it. There are however theories/speculations that specific stuff like the evil Jeremy is likely XANA's true incarnation, but there's never been any exact confirmation or evidence to support this.

Wiki's are flawed dude. XANA has showed himself indirectly before. Evil Jeremy most certainly is XANA's true incarnation simply because of his hateful demeanor. This is a program, not a possessed person. And non of the other monsters could talk anyway.

BruceTheBatman said:
Wiki's are flawed dude. XANA has showed himself indirectly before. Evil Jeremy most certainly is XANA's true incarnation simply because of his hateful demeanor. This is a program, not a possessed person. And non of the other monsters could talk anyway.
Yea but I don't see why it would be wrong. When has XANA ever showed him "indirectly"?

Just because it can talk doesnt mean it's his true Incarnation. XANA has sent multiple spectors with talking capabilities as if they were a real person and they were only parts of it. It was never confirmed that evil Jeremy was XANA in-series.

Yes but those parts are only coming out as mere "ghost like" substances (I guess u can call it that). It doesnt mean XANA as a whole is made up of that.

Plus, those ghost like streams only take that apperance in the real world. Even if we say Evil Jeremy is XANA's form, not only was that just inside XANA's pocket world, but it was also when XANA was still confined to the Super Computer. Outside of that world, and when outside the Super Computer, we have no idea what XANA's form looks like. Plus, it wouldnt make sense if XANA's true form was Jeremy since it didnt even know what Jeremy was until Jeremy found it and Aelita. So its likely just a one time thing for XANA to look like Jeremy when inside its own pocket world. In the real world XANA made a Jeremy clone and it was only just a spector.

@Anime4Life

I was looking through some old scans when I found scans that showed Alphamon's ability to cleave through the intangible. Dexmon doesn't have a physical form despite its appearance, so X.A.N.A. should be no different.

As I said before, Memory, Perception, Soul Hax, and Mind Hax don't work on someone who has not only faced an extremely powerful user of such things before (Zeed and his Dark Spores), but the aforementioned universal mind wipe didn't work on him either. Furthermore, Possession is a subset of both mind and soul hax, rendering that point moot.

Maybe but is Dexmon like XANA? Aka Non-Corporeal? XANA not only does not possess a true physical form but it also exists across the entire "virtual network", the Replika's and even real life (iirc). It would take an attack that can destroy his existence all at once to potentially kill XANA. Not saying Alphamon cant do so im just saying Dexmon might not fit that compartment. But if it does then i concede on this point.

Is that with or without the Alpha Force? Because if it is, then I explained how XANA can get passed it. Also now that I think about it isnt XANA's "mind hax" above universal since Return to the Past, which gets rid of memories, can be spread across the real world, Lyoko and very likely all of XANA's other Replika's? Anyways, if all of that fails XANA can still just input parts of himself inside Alphamon without her noticing so that he'll still be able to remain alive (plus immortality) and he can just steal a part of Alphamon's memory so that it will link her to him and if she kills XANA then she will kill herself in the process, making this a double kill.

@Anime4Life

That he is. Dexmon's official profile says that it has no physical form, yet Alphamon was able to obliterate most of it with a single attack. Granted, it regenerated, but the point still stands.

To quote said profile (since you didn't read the link I posted):

"...although it appears solid, it has no actual substance..."

Alphamon has no issues with stamping out all of existence at once through the Alpha InForce's ability to allow him to attack literally EVERYWHERE in space at the same time.

Alphamon still resisted hax from Tier 2s like Yggdrasil and ZeedMillenniummo, so that point is still invalid.

I never said he couldnt I just asked if Dexmon was like Xana which you answered so thank you on that.

But my issue with this is can Alphamon resist XANA's hax even without the Alpha Force. I know that the Alpha Force will pretty much nullify all of XANA's hax but what about before it activates? As mentioned before, the Alpha Force will only activate if she's on the verge of losing, meaning she'd start this fight out in base form without it on. Unless Alphamon has resistance even in base form, I don't see what will stop XANA from effecting her before the Alpha Force turns on and nullifies it. And this is assuming XANA's hax will even weaken her to the point of losing to activate it.

And if XANA can effect her before it activates, then that will give him a considerable advantage since he'll have much more opertunities to do something to Alphamon rather than the opposite. So in other words, if she can counter XANA's hax whether the Alpha Force is on or not, then i'll say this is either inconclusive or she wins. But if she cant counter it without turning it on first, then I'd stiill argue XANA can effect her at the beginning.

The Alpha InForce is not the source of Alphamon's hax resistance. He has it even while he isn't using it, as the rest of the Royal Knights (who significantly weaker than him) couldn't be reality warped by Yggdrasil and Zeed. While the latter could absorb them, he couldn't directly Reality Warp, Mind Hax, Soul Hax e.t.c. None of the Royal Knights have anything like the Alpha InForce.

Reppuzan said:
@Anime4Life
That he is. Dexmon's official profile says that it has no physical form, yet Alphamon was able to obliterate most of it with a single attack. Granted, it regenerated, but the point still stands.

To quote said profile (since you didn't read the link I posted):

"...although it appears solid, it has no actual substance..."

Alphamon has no issues with stamping out all of existence at once through the Alpha InForce's ability to allow him to attack literally EVERYWHERE in space at the same time.

Alphamon still resisted hax from Tier 2s like Yggdrasil and ZeedMillenniummo, so that point is still invalid.
Does 3-A Alphamon resist ZeedMilleniumMon's hax or does it only apply to 2-A Alphamon? Because if it's the former then wouldn't that require their profile being edited to state something like "Universal in power yet Multiversal in durability" or something like that?

Alphamon and the rest of the Royal Knights tried to take on Zeed several decades before the release of Cyber Sleuth. They failed miserably, but they weren't haxed out of existence.

Same went during their effort against Yggdrasil during the events of Data Squad/Savers.

Did Zeed actually try to hax them out of existence or no, since they failed miserably which implies they were nothing before him, ?

@Anime4Life

He didn't need to try. He warps space, time, reality, souls, and all the rest just by existing. So when they tried to fight him, he swatted them aside, but they were well within his attack range and thus his hax range. Case in point, Tactimon, a Digimon on par with the Knights, gets absorbed despite being nowhere near this cheap Zeed replica's body.

Plus, he's more than willing to start fights with Time Destroyer, which is a beam of energy that BFRs the target across time and space.

Back