• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

There's going to be a lot of research for Demon/Balor's profile since he has hax in the meanwhile..... I would recommend The Fiend/Bray Wyatt Profile use this
I usually kept it updated with all the scans, just delete whatever is unnecessary and make the profile better and make his Vsbattle from from this.

There's going to be a lot of research for Demon/Balor's profile since he has hax in the meanwhile..... I would recommend The Fiend/Bray Wyatt Profile use this
I usually kept it updated with all the scans, just delete whatever is unnecessary and make the profile better and make his Vsbattle from from this.
I mean… there’s so much to work on going from scratch might be better

Check this profile it has interesting info

A lot happened in the last few days

- We have a match, and a win against Saitama no less

- Plenty of New Profiles, with more on the way

- Upgrades

- A consistent Power Scaling System proposed

- A Verse Page

- Cena a trending Martial Arts Champions Page

Check this profile it has interesting info
2-A Undertaker and Wyatt? What the hell-

I’d prefer we go from scratch tbh, these profiles are super wanked and I’m afraid of something falling through the cracks when we’re revising them for use in the Wiki

Also, we should note on the verse page not to take the claims Woke Matt Hardy makes to be true, as

A: There are 0 feats to back them up

B: He’s literally crazy

The only time there has ever been any backing to Hardy’s statements was in the 2K Games, which I don’t believe are canon(?) even if they were, they don’t provide any feats, just proof of alternate realities etc, which is dimensional travel for Hardy at best

A very knowledgeable WWE verse person made this version of Undertaker's profile at least we should collect all the data from this and see what fits the Vsbattle rules or not, we need. Supervisor to see this.

A very knowledgeable WWE verse person made this version of Undertaker's profile at least we should collect all the data from this and see what fits the Vsbattle rules or not, we need. Supervisor to see this.
Can you stop promoting these pages? They are huge over exaggerations of the Verse that use the baseless words of some of the least mentally sound characters in the verse as feats, deleting the non usable stuff would take more time than starting from scratch

Good luck on finding the all episode for scans and feats then these profile contains links to the scans, I can't wait for you to find the links for the missing abilities all on your own I guess
There is something called "reference" that can be used from these it's not promotion either do what you gotta do and don't ping me again.

You can’t use these feats for reference, using a Low 1-C profile to get stuff for a 10-B, 10-A at most profile is ridiculous, The Undertaker’s most notorious feats are a YouTube search away and 99% of the abilities listed on the profile can’t be used anyways, Nigh-Omnipotence? Conceptual Manipulation?

Most notorious not all, can you list me all his feats from the 90s now? Chances are you are going to crawl back from Imgur and Gif links from these.

Just, it would take more time removing stuff like Nigh-Omnipotence, a complete overload of keys, ridiculous tiers etc. than it would to just get Taker’s feats through other sources, there’s not even any real AP feats we can use because they’re all 2-A and Low 1-C for whatever reason

giphy.gif

Happy/positive is better

Demonic's link definitely helps in some way, no need for negativity from both... I feel it

why would the tier matter for the abilities?
It’s just tricky because by nature of that tier, you’re gonna get abilities like nigh-omnipotence and concept manipulation that are a slog to filter through, obviously some of the info is alright, it’s just a small portion that is, making the job of getting abilities on the page tedious

nigh-omnipotence
Nigh-omnipresence is what he wrote down.
concept manipulation
Yeah I talked to Zen (and some other guy) about that. It’d be concept manipulation limited to hurting abstracts, not killing them.
obviously some of the info is alright, it’s just a small portion that is
I’m sure if you were to debate Zen on it that he’d convince you of about 80% of what’s on his page. But sure I guess.
Also, are the comics canon?
That I can’t say but it’s worth looking into if Zen mentions them on his page.

Pikaman is right. I would avoid using such ridiculous profiles for information.

I made a draft profile for CM Punk (which I'm surprised we haven't considered sooner 👀) but it's really bare as I haven't put time into researching feats and the such to add to the profile. Help would be very appreciated!

I have a question:

During many matches, the crowd will often cheer on the babyface, and then that said babyface will gain momentum from the fans, making them have the advantage in the fight.

Is this some kind ability WWE wrestlers have?

Back