• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Would this count for 1-A?

Basically what the question asks. To elaborate, say a character has a scythe or blade. This blade is capable of cutting open a portal to anywhere, including 1-A realms. This feature can also be used for offensive purposes. Therefore, as the blade is capable of opening portals to 1-A realms, would that make it 1-A? If not then what tier would the blade be?

no not easily creating a portal to a 1-A realm doesn't automatically mean u can exist in there from what i understand

TISSG7Redgrave said:
no not easily creating a portal to a 1-A realm doesn't automatically mean u can exist in there from what i understand
Wouldn't it? I mean the blade can physically cut open portals to these realms. Logically it would be capable of harming a 1-A entity if it can cut through the boundaries between dimensional and beyond dimensional realms.

i mean that seems to be higher dimensional portals but that is via a weapon which 1-As won't in general need from what i understand so maybe 1-A via weapon? This is how i see it i could be wrong tbh

TISSG7Redgrave said:
i mean that seems to be higher dimensional portals but that is via a weapon which 1-As won't in general need from what i understand so maybe 1-A via weapon? This is how i see it i could be wrong tbh
Well thats what I was asking. I was asking if the weapon would be 1-A, not per person wielding it.

oh maybe i suppose i am not to sure cause while it can reach the space akin to portal creation or it can affect its a toss up for me not sure

I don't know. I think it's more of just a hax like Yamato, where it cuts it's way to a dimensional level.

Being present within a beyond dimensional realm does not automatically mean that a character shares its nature, according to what DarkLK has told me.

Lightbuster30 said:
Basically what the question asks. To elaborate, say a character has a scythe or blade. This blade is capable of cutting open a portal to anywhere, including 1-A realms. This feature can also be used for offensive purposes. Therefore, as the blade is capable of opening portals to 1-A realms, would that make it 1-A? If not then what tier would the blade be?
As stated earlier, I was asking if the blade had 1-A cutting power. Not the person wielding it. The question is asking whether or not the blade would have 1-A power due to having enough strength to open portals to 1-A realms.

I do not know, sorry, but I do not think so. DarkLK is our resident expert regarding such issues.

I don't mean to necro this thread, if it is considered such. But basically it's unquantifiable if they can only open up portals. At most it would be whatever tier corresponds to the highest dimension in that setting, and would be at least what ever tier corresponds with the dimension they are in when they use the ability since they cut through space/time, and then the Outerversal portal creation would be hax. Now if the blade could hurt other 1-A beings or structures, then it would be 1-A. But otherwise it would not, and it is like Ant said, being able to exist in an outerversal realm does not automatically make you a 1-A character/item.

Back