• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Would the Demonbane series recreated on wiki?

I mean, theoretically it can be. You would just need to get all the relevant translations and context to make a profile that isn't bloated or uses translation liberties as a justifications.

But I don't really see anyone putting in that much effort for Demonbane.

I vaguely remember a 4 point scale being in-use. Basically most eroge fall under the 3rd level of that there's **** somewhere in some capacity but its not the focal point of the story. EDIT: Here it is

Things that are banned are the 4th level, where **** is the focal point of the story. Which was the reason Monster Girl Quest got deleted from the site.

I know some people were wanting to get it translated so they could remake the profiles but apparently they were having some problems. It doesn't seem likely at this point but I guess it's not impossible.

only Zanma Taisei is **** version, the remake Kishin Houkou completely removed them and replaced with newer contents.
the rest is 15+, including sequel Kishin Hishou and Gaiden Novel Trilogy.

Back