• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Would it still be considered Calc-Stacking?

If you use the previous calc of a projectile in a new calculation to find a character's speed when dodging another projectile when both Projectiles were shown to the be the same speed on panel.

Example:

• Projectile A is calced at Mach 2
  • Projectile B is shown on panel traveling at the same speed of projectile A
  • Character A dodged projectile B by 2 ft from 3 inches away.
Would Calcing this result in Calc Stacking or is the fact that Projectile B is shown traveling at the same speed projectile A (mach 2) negate calc-stacking?

"If you use the previous calc of a projectile in a new calculation"

You just answered you own question...

@WeeklyBattles

So, say I have a special bullet that is calced to travel at mach 2. If a different bullet than mine is shown traveling at the same speed as my special bullet it's mach 2, but if that Different bullet is used in a calc despite being shown to travel mach 2 like mine, such as in the above example, it's therefore unreliable because of calc stacking?

I guess i'm trying to find out when is Calc Stacking in these type situations reliable?

Back