• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Worst DB Villian vs Best DMC Villian

Still an unquantifiably massive gap between the AP of both characters. Jiren does win this with the power of one shot...or one glare.

No amount of scaling from a baseline feat can make you comparable to the strongest Low 2-Cs. Plus A<B<C scaling can be highly subjective ranging from a 2x gap or a 200x in many cases.

DMC doesn't have a Baseline feat, it's a feat unquantifiable higher than that

Your A<B<C example can be applied to DB too

Doesn't change anything with respect to this thread since Jiren is among the strongest Low 2-Cs as far as sheer AP is concerned.

Better remove any match with any DBS character where AP is even a remote debate, since everyone in DBS apparently AP oneshots all of Low 2-C

I have a huge amount of skepticism about the DBS scaling, but I'll get into that when I'm off work.

I only pointed out the flawed logic being used in this thread that somehow a scaling chain can make a character stronger than someone who is already in the upper echelon of an unquantifiably large tier. That's not how it works.

As for the matches, the ones that are able to somehow avoid being AP stomped using other ways such as potent hax are still valid and won't be removed.

AKM sama said:
I only pointed out the flawed logic being used in this thread that somehow a scaling chain can make a character stronger than someone who is already in the upper echelon of an unquantifiably large tier. That's not how it works.
As for the matches, the ones that are able to somehow avoid being AP stomped using other ways such as potent hax are still valid and won't be removed.
"Flawed logic" when we were using scalling chain for both of them ? Because those posts were ignoring "being close to Low 2-C" since nobody from DB said something about that until Aguila came here

I also don't understand how that is enough to give Jiren an lolhuge AP advantage, since it's unquantifiable just as Argosax's feat is into Low 2-C, and when it comes to sheer scalling, Vergil would have an advantage

Tony di bugalu said:
DB isn't that high on low 2-C last time I checked and being backscaled from a 2-C feat is possibly?
Not everyone. What I said, applies to only a few characters and Jiren is one of them.

Having a comparable AP? I haven't seen anything that makes Jiren having a ''massive'' AP advantage beyond a questionable backscaling that probably needs to be clarified on a thread lf it's own.

I totally agree with Tony here, and even with that, both of them scale to something unquantifiably higher than baseline

Back