• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

World of Final Fantasy (quick discussion about the power of the verse in that specific game)

Before you read the rest: I didn't take screenshots or gathered proofs. This is just a quick discussion.

Hello, I played the game and you'd be surprised by feats and statements we have in that game (despite the fact it's a lot more based on humor compared to FF XV for example).

Like there's a goddess (Enna Kros) who literally refers to herself as "God", there's also a nameless girl who can manipulate everyone's destiny at universal scale (well ... at the scale of a world ... but that world is really huge because it has countless stars), btw when you're in her room, she says things like "welcome to the place where illusion and reality are one" or "welcome to the place where time and reality coexist" (that's not the best translation: I play with the french version but ... that was the idea).

There's also a race of living machines (who only want to destroy everything) who invaded and destroyed countless universes/words. According to Tama (a character from the game) they already destroyed more words/universes than the number of stars in the sky (which btw shows each word is not limited to one planet). .

When Lann (one of the main character) asks Tama if she was serious about that statement she says "yeah I LITTERALLY mean it".

She also continued by saying that race of machines' greatest strenght was there number: they multiply and spread at an extremely fast rate. Tama also said even Enna Kros would have problems to deal with them.

Also some members of that race are so strong they can give a hard time to characters like: Lightning

Squall

Tidus

or Cloud

And finally the craziest statement: Tama stated they (the machines) wouldn't stop to Grymoire (the world where the main story takes place) or the the world where the twins (the two main characters) can rest (it is a separate word where time works differently ... in fact there's not really time: in that word twins cannot age).

Tama stated the machines could potentially destroy the WHOLE world (which is a multiverse according to the statement she'll made after that).

When Lann asks her "how large is the whole world?"

Tama replied "it contains one googolplex of words!".

This is literally: 10(10100) that is to say 1 followed by10100 zeroes.

Honnestly if all that is confirmed, that can possibly mean Enna kros is a tier 2 - B character at least.

You can inform The Everlasting about this thread.

Ever has been telling me the feats and showing me WIP profiles for World of Final Fantasy characters. If I recall, he put Enna Kros at 2-B, Immeasurable, but I forgot the rest unfortunately.

2 - B is logical considering the multiverse she is in has such an absurdly huge number of universes.

Enna Kros definitely derserves her own profile here.

BTW: what did he say about the rest of the game?

More or less, Brandelis stated he has the capacity to destroy the entire multiverse, which pegs him as solid 2-B.

For speed, there's The Girl Who Forgot Her Name, who created and inhabits a realm that exists beyond fantasy, reality, time, space and dreams. Due to their statuses, Brandelis, Enna Kros and the like should probably be superior to her. Probably Immeasurable speed.

Oh yeah I also forgot about Brandelis stating that. Seriously power of characters in this game really impressed me. Even at the very beginning of the game you understand Enna Kros and the Girl Who Forgot Her Name are extremely strong (after all Enna Kros basically refered to herself as God).

I remember Reynn even asked her (the nameless girl) if she was a goddess like Enna Kros (due to the fact she can manipulate countless of people's destiny).

Anyway even very soon in the game you feel there's gonna be at least a multi - universal crisis (due to the fact no FF characters were higher than 2 - C I never thought it would reach multiverse level). Especially when you consider multiple statements ... like even the colosseum is linked to other colosseums from other words.

But yeah that "googolplex" statement left me voiceless. That number is so absurdly huge we could perhaps even consider making them high 2 - B (Because honnestly I don't think I ever heard of a verse that has a bigger finite number of universes/words). I mean even a character who can destroy everything in his verse and if his verse has like quintillions of universes ... even that is a ridiculously small number compared to googolplex.

Also one question: since the Girl Who Forgot Her Name was able to create a realm that exists beyond fantasy, reality, time, space and dreams ... does it means she's at least a 4D being?

Anyway yeah, at least those 3 characters deserve their own profile here on vs battle wikia. And what about Lann and Reynn? Did they display some amazing feats near the end of the game?

@The Everlasting Okay then. Would you like to create the profile?

@Ant

I'm waiting until I finish up the very rest of the game to make sure I don't miss anything.

@Jenue

Yeah, it's ridiculous that WoFF of all things is the strongest FF game.

Maybe, but it probably does give her (And by consequence everyone else) Immeasurable speed.

I have seven profiles in mind. Lann, Reynn, Hauyn, Segwarides, Pellinore, Brandelis and Enna Kros.

I continued and later in a fight with Bahamut, it is revealed Brandelis is the fusion between "a human, a chimera and a god from the external world/universe".

It is also confirmed Bahamut is a being who "transcends dimensions".

Also an evolution of Tama was able to change the timeline by sacrificing her 9 lives.

Serafie (after hearing what happened with Tama changed everyone's memory changed so they were adapted to the new timeline .... except Reynn who kept her memories) stated this kind of feat could be done only by gardians of time (and most likely by Enna Kros too).

It is also revealed the Girl Who Forgot Her Name is a gardian of time.

And I still didn't finish the game. There might be more feats/statements.

Back