• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wooper Challenges me, and I accept

Go ahead

Make an argument for Frieza.

Doesn't have to be much, just have to say "Hobo gets one shot"

That's all you need to do.

I dare you.

Go ahead.

Okay, good, thank you.

The Supernova hits Hobo in the face, ripping his body to shreds.

He then makes use of Low Godly and gets right back up, staring Frieza down like nothing happened, then proceeds to fire a single blast of Mana from his finger, oblitherating Frieza's unprotected soul.

Either that or he phases through the attack and does the same thing

Or the attack never fires because Frieza's internal organs have been compromised by explosive fungus.

Or Jack just points out type 8 from a 1-A (since I didn't restrict it) and sits there until Frieza is so tired he can't feel his legs, then casually stabs him in the soul (note: not only is this just being dramatic but I probably will have Hobo be above baseline at some point)

So yeah Frieza kinda gets absolutely creamed.

Got any other High 5-As that can actually kill Jack?

Ah, now we're talking

Okay so, Khârn has a lot of experience as a fighter, but, not only is Jack no slouch as he's been training his entire life in the agressive art of assassination and just killing them before you can feel bad, but his attack methods of phasing in-between the Ethereal Plane and the physical world would definitely trip Khârn up as he's struggling to follow where the Hobo is coming from. Gorechild would be able to do some major damage if it hits, but, it likely wouldn't absorb the hobo considering he has pretty good resistance, which gets higher and higher as his reactive evolution does it's magic.

Speaking of reactive evolution, Khârn is basically on a time limit as per killing Jack, because eventually, his attacks aren't gonna do much, and his body will eventually give in to Jack's assaults. Though to give Khârn credit, the guy's like a frickin' Rubber Tire when you're trying to punch him. In fact, one time, he ended up getting killed, and then, literally through the power of violence, just got the fork back up. He'll be extremely difficult to kill... If not for the fact that Jack can make it easier on himself by attacking his soul so eventually, his willpower won't exactly do squat to save him.

Though, I wouldn't underestimate Khârn. He's got a lot of experience under his belt, and, if he gets a good hit on Jack with Gorechild, he may or may not outright absorb him, it's just iffy considering resistances. But, considering resistance, the fact that he can just phase in and out to trip up Khârn, soul attacks, and also, I'll now bring this up, Soul Reading allowing him to know how Khârn plans to hit him before it hits him.

So overall, not a stomp, but an unsuccessful spite.

I will vote on my own thread for reasons above.

Because that's what works for my form of story

Or at the very least, Jack of All Trades.

Just like how you make your characters underpowered. It's just the nature of the world.

Oh yeah, I think this was unspoken, but of course, Khârn will definitely look at that 1-A Immortality and say "hmmmm UNFAIR", the 1-A behind Jack would be like "u wot" and they'd get into a 1-A fight in the background, which kinda ultimately ends with Jack's 1-A probably getting beat up. Either that or a stalemate as they just end up distracting each other from supporting their side, causing Khârn to get royally hecked

Considering that Khorne is a bit above Slannesh though, another 1-A, Khârn will probably be fine. For the most part.

> Jack has trained all his life (he's 35)

> Khârn has been fighting and killing Daemons in the EoT for the last 10,000 years

> Comparable experience

Sure.

But Jack FRA anyway.

That age will probably get retconned

Also, as I've said before, just having a bigger number to the years by which you hit stuff with a big axe doesn't really mean much if you're basically doing the same stuff on a loop. I think experience is better measured in what kind of tactics the dude can pull mid fight.

That said, Khârn is extremely experienced, and kills all sorts of massive demons all the time. I'd definitely say he's better doing the stuff he does

I'll count your vote, naturally, but, I'd like to elaborate on stuff

Alright, it's 24 hours, this match can be added.

Gg Wooper.

Back