• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wolfram vs Toph

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Toph Beifong vs Wolfram

Low 7-C Toph and Base Wolfram is used (AP difference is 1.6x), speed is =

1KiDCt6.jpeg

AWVGbAC.jpeg

Last edited:
Toph:
-Greatly superior AP with bending
-Far superior LS
-Wider range of abilities
-Earth vision

Wolfram:
-Far Superior durability in base
-Can oneshot Toph if she isn't protecting herself
-Better physicals
-Superior speed with Quirk attacks, which are above his normal speed
-Actually has a Stamina justification
-Gun
-Can see
-Muscle Augmentation amps physicals

Afaik Toph’s AP also exceeds Wolfram’s physical durability (1.201 kilotons vs 237.32 Tons scaling to Base Deku), so both could severely harm the other upon landing a hit.

SBA means they start in Central Park.

Wolfram gets crushed as there is no metal for him to control. Base Wolfram needs to physically touch metal with his hand in order to control it.

Can I assume Toph's Metal Bending is just as good as her Earth Bending?

By that I mean anything she does with earth, she can do with metal correct?

Toph's manipulation of metal is superior to whatever Wolfram can do. But in raw pushing power he's superior, though due to her higher AP some situations can be avoided. If she tries to manipulate or block his attacks, she'll find herself failing to control it or pushed back. But if both of their attacks are launched at each other, her impact would destroy his.

Toph cannot restrain Wolfram in metal as he can manipulate it back away from him. In a battle of pure metal manipulation, I think Toph would come out on top. Wolfram seems to have a limited range on his Quirk. He can't touch the ground and make the ground beneath Toph open up or close around her.

The metal he controls has to be near him, though he can fire it off or stretch it by Tens of Meters. If Wolfram tries to put up a shield, her attack should break through it due to the AP difference. Though I cannot say how strong the attack will be at that point. Getting a direct hit on Wolfram would be painful for him, that's a 5x difference.

Though it's still survivable for awhile, and he can weaken any attacks launched by using his own metal shields, even if they don't stop it.

I think the biggest issue for Toph would actually be his handgun. Which she has no way of sensing or countering. Actually never mind that. Toph can sense Earth even if it's not connected to the ground. Meaning she'll sense the metal bullet heading towards her and can defend against it. So yeah, not a problem at all.

Voting for Toph. Her ability to control metal is superior to what Wolfram can do. She can manipulate the metal underneath him while he cannot. This is a massive advantage for her and she could easily restrain him if he relies he needs to touch the metal with the palms of his hand. All she has to do is tie him up in a way were he can't touch the metal. I don't think Wolfram has anyway of putting Toph down before she can put him down. And obviously if she breaks his arms, he becomes helpless.

She's also far more nimble and mobile than he is. So it'll be easier for her to avoid his attacks, while it'll be harder for him to deal with her attacks.

Voting for Toph for Rustyone's reasoning. Plus if this dude regularly wears that helmet like he does in op's pic, then Toph can just squish his head.

Back