• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wolf covered in white flames vs. Some kid with golems

You should argue for your own character.

Okay.

Summoning is likely able to be prevented because of Kibo's immense speed. Recette hiding with invisibility is completely useless because Aether Signatures aren't hidden by that, so Kibo would still sense her. If Kibo hits her literally once, she's probably going to explode into a bloody mess. He also has a much larger arsenal. From what I've read, the golems are made of earthly elements, so Kibo's Aether Blade would cut through them, and wouldn't be broken at all by them. Kibo also outhaxxes them because there's nothing to stop Kibo from sealing away any golems to get past that regneration. (At least, I'm assuming the golems are the ones with Regenerationn? If Recette is the one with Regenerationn then the golems get destroyed early and Kibo probably seals her.)

If they're both fast, and her summoning takes a minute, the other fast one is gonna be like "wait no" and stop it.

I have the general assumption that she starts with them out tbh.

Even so, they'll probably be destroyed, and she won't be able to summon anymore. After that, Kibo has the Aero Run, which doubles his speed, and the Flame Launch, which would rocket him straight over to Recette. He outspeeds, outhaxxes, and after a glance back at Recette's page, outranges her.

I'm thinking this was a worse match than I thought at first glance.

Back