• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Woa Prophecy

Aeyu said:
wait so woa is a thing here now too?
._.
i made it a meme here, at least amongst my friends first, and i was here first soooo

woa.

I stand with neither Woah nor Woa. My cause is just, and my will is righteous. I have trancended your petty feud. I am the enlightened. My mind, clear. My vision, unclouded. My heart, unbound.

Weep. Weep mortals. Weep in joy and in woe, for your reckoning has only just begun.

I stand with Weh.

Sir Ovens said:
I stand with neither Woah nor Woa. My cause is just, and my will is righteous. I have trancended your petty feud. I am the enlightened. My mind, clear. My vision, unclouded. My heart, unbound.
Weep. Weep mortals. Weep in joy and in woe, for your reckoning has only just begun.

I stand with Weh.
i will take down this heretical preaching at once

Join me Aeyu. In Wehspace, there is no time. Only Weh.

Back