• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Woa Prophecy

I think Flo is right, except for the part where the O and the A are too mainstream.

We should just leave the W since that's the only good letter in there.

@Fate

IT IS WAR THEN.

WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*leaves to gather army of WOAHrp daemons laughing in the shadwoahs*

...The false Emperor Flourine will fall. And so will mALFcador the Sigillite.

They don't even know that Slaaneshaikou the Slewd Prince has already infiltrated their ranks and will tempt all their followers. Foolish ones.

Woar has changed.

It's woa longer about nations, idewoalogies, or ethnicity. It's an endless series of prwoaxy battles, fought by mercenaries and machines.

Woar--and it's consumption of life--has become a well-woaed machine.

Woar has changed.

ID-tagged swoaldiers carry ID-tagged weapons, use ID-tagged gear. Nanwaomachines inside their woadies enhance and regulate their abilities.

Genetic contrwoal, information contrwoal, emotion contrwoal, battlefield contwoal…everything is monitored and kept under contrwoal.

Woar…has changed.

The age of deterrence has become the age of contrwaol, all in the name of averting catastrwoaphe from weapons of mass destruction, and he who contrwoals the battlefield, contrwoals history.

Woar…has changed.

When the battlefield is under total contrwoal, woar becomes routine.

Even if he woahsn't, I could corrupt him to WOAH Undivided in like 3 secs tops just by linking Lewds and then some of a character or another. I know of his woahkness of mind.

And woahnce I make that become power, he'll corrupt all of you from within.

Woa.

I got my ways to convince Saikou into coming back to Woa side, so you FAIL

Fools. Even if Saik woahsn't a part of WOAH Undivided already, I could corrupt him in 3 secs tops just by linking some exclusive lewds about his faves he is not awoahre of yet as many times as necessary. I told you woahll.

The forces of Chaos is woahere you can find the Lewds so Saik is being corrupted over and over even as woah speak.

And then the woahkness of mind that I explored on him, I shall use as a woahepon to destroy you all from within.

It is inevitable.

Even your foolish prophecy predicted that your false and pathetic force is not woahrthy. Flourine the False Emperowoah fears its fall.

He just desires the powoah. He'll leave you all behind after his plans are done.

Embrace Woah. It's your true nature.

Thou art have chosen thyself with heresy.

Let it be known, that the woa of my sword shall break your Woah armies with a single beat.

My Woa shall make them tremble in feat.

My WOA shall make my comrades rise to fight against the darkness.

WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Woah is just a lie, a woaful attempt at corrupting the hearts of man. The woarld is a beautiful place, it does not need the stench of Woah.

For now, I shall leave.

But pay heed, and knowoah that the seed of WOAH Undivided already exists within your ranks. Saik may be the more obvious case but look at Matthewoah's first reply, he has been corrupted like Lorgar. Also Zachary, Woahlliamshadow and MegamanGohan, they are all destined to become forces of WOAH, in fact Matthew is one already and he's just pretending..

Be prepared.

The final WOAHR of WOAHRMAGEDDON shall come in my WOAHRUS HERESY.

AND WOALY TERRA SHALL SOON BECOME WOAHLY TERRA.

WOAHAHAHAHAH

WOAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH

WOAHIT. Why do I look like this, you ask? Obviously, I'm already corrupting Saik.

0f048d5c0ec54d945df9eba386f8040e

Woa.

I will keep on eye on you, my long old friend turned enemy.

The Woa will win, our strength and will shall give us the grand prize of utter victory.

ReinhardDI
COME MY WOA LEGION! ON MARCH

ANOTHER HERESY USER

You shall be judged by the Woa law

• Taikyoku: Woa RULE

Back