• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wizard101: Spiral=Creation

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Wizard101's sister game which is in the same universe, Pirate101, Kane says the protagonist has been "chasing all over creation" for Marco Pollo's map. By creation he is obviously talking about the spiral. So I was thinking that maybe the spiral is a creation so the song of creation itself is a 2-A. This, however could be a hyperbole and also Morganthe with the SOC is not a 2-A (a 2-B at most) since when she used the whole SOC's power she contained it ..... for about 8 seconds. So what do you guys think

I do not know almost anything about this fiction, but it seems very speculative to me.

How is he 2-C and "Creation" is usually 2-A level so if Marganthe had a fraction she could be a high 2-C/ 2-B

Destroying all of "Creation" varies on the cosmology of the series in question, so theirs not a set tier for it. It can very well range from Low 2-C to 1-B (Or High 1-B).

Eseseso said:
How is he 2-C and "Creation" is usually 2-A level so if Marganthe had a fraction she could be a high 2-C/ 2-B
The only thing Old Cob wanted to destroy was the timeline of the spiral. That is low 2-C.

Are you implying Morganthe>Old Cob? LOL

I agree with Darkanine, and think that Gokuiscool144 makes sense.

Yeah @Ant. Old Cob is the final boss as of right now. If he can only destroy the timeline of the spiral, how can Morganthe do something greater. She died by the song of creation and was only using that to rewrite the spiral

Well, I suppose that settles the issue, so I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back