• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Uh.

Even if Roy survives the initial skirmish, how on Earth does Dresden's sheer versatility not plow him six feet into the ground?

My thinking was that since both of their AP blasts each other's Dura out of the water it might be fair, but if I'm wrong my bad.

Also, Dresden's shields can't last forever. If they are being taxed, like Roy's fire probably would, they could run out pretty quickly.

Also also, Dresden's goto battle magic are Kenetic blasts, Fire blasts and some Cold blasts mixed in for good measure.

Dresden takes this, I mean if his shield bracelet can block 3-4 bursts of fire from Mustang that should give him plenty of time to come up with something. If you thought D&D wizards were a pain in the ass, well... Dresden is basically that only on steroids.

Dresden has enhanced reactions as the Winter Knight, and extensive experience both using and defending against far more potent fire than that described - while exhausted, wounded with hawthorn, and carrying multiple broken bones, and freaking naked, he managed to generate a shield against a wave of fire the size of a city block. So, yeah, he stomps this fight. Can we just call this one as a Dresden victory? It seems there's a pretty broad consensus.

Urg, I still haven't finished updating my dresden blog... even though I started it like 12 months ago now... urg.

Better get on that.

Back