• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wizard Upgrade

Why is the Wizard from Clash of Clans is listed as only Wall level when it can not only harm Barbarians and Goblins, but can do significantly more damage than those troops in game, including to buildings and the walls from the villages. Based on this it should be upgraded to Small Building level.

I do not think that we can use Game Mechanics multipliers, but we can scale from that it is simply stronger than other characters.

I thought so, just mentioned it because the profiles use the multipliers so.

So, based on that, how should the statistics be changed?

I mentioned in the post that the Wizard should be upgraded to Small Building Level since it's illogical him being weaker to the Barbarian and the Goblin.

Okay. Feel free to do so then.

Back