• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I just found this verse after reading the “what a beautiful.” verse page and this had to be done. Mista vs Sebastian could also work for later.
Speed equal, fight takes place in Sicily, both start about a hundred meters from one another and Giorno is aware of the Dog’s passive abilities from a quick description. (Should not need to say this but it is base Giorno.)
Profiles: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Giorno_Giovanna

Local mafia boi vs british PM

I can say doe the critters are going to be maybe hard or impossible to damage for giorno considering they are technically phenomenon. Not to mention the passive fear and mind hax is going to be a problem

Yeah but Giorno has one thing that balances all that out. Knowledge+Life power

He could make an animal and send it out towards Winston, which would reflect the damage back at him if he hits it (considering how small they can get his dog will likely hit it.) and he can avoid the critter by summoning a tree or something like with the first chase scene. The animals could also attack Churchill himself (ala what happened with Melone.)

i mean the issue is more to giorno have to realize the critter can't be hurt naturally + he will be in fear haxed so there is that. And his critter i don't think is that connected unless u kill it which will result in his death (i mean tbf the critter was never damaged until M devoured him which lead to winston's death). Been a while on that last part F

I mean he knows not to approach, and even if the small animals get haxed it won’t negate the reflection. And I fail to see why the Dog’s attacks won’t work on itself.
Then again, I fail to see why stand abilities (a non-corporeal manifestation of will and such.) can’t effect Critters (non-corporeal phenomena.)

I fail to see why not.
Considering that they still effect their environment, “illusion” just seems to refer to their intangibility.
I checked, none of the definitions of “phenomena.” Even imply intangibility anyway.
You can look it up too if you want, I ain’t hiding anything.

‘Created from the wishes and feelings of a Human’
Sounds a lot like the description as Requiem ngl, lemme try to find it. Either way that’s still super similar to a Stand anyhow.

How did anyone get away with naming Churchill without a parenthesis for where he's from?
I'll be watching this match for now though.

How did anyone get away with naming Churchill without a parenthesis for where he's from?
I'll be watching this match for now though.
considering we have nikola tesla as an incarnation of lightning and thomas alva edison as the main villain at least for the 5th game well...

Either way, personally it looks like Giorno takes this mid-diff. Giorno has a surprise factor as well as minor Prior Knowledge, meaning he‘s less likely to charge off into a melee fight as to avoid being Mindhaxed. From there, his ability to gain further ground by creating Trees to help him get around and the fact that he has Healing should be able to get him around being damaged too far.

While Churchill certainly has a ‘melee‘ advantage- if Black Dog even gets into range, Girono’s dead- he doesn’t have prior knowledge, which means he won’t be able to know what’s coming next. He won’t know that if Black Dog attacks created Life, it gets reflected, he won’t know that Gold only has a range of two meters normally. Duplication is powerful, but If Black Dogs attacks are reflected then Churchill (with 10-B Dura) is dead (Black Dog has 8-C AP). Giorno is also a gifted fighter, so I don’t think he’d be too ashamed to throw something at Churchill with GE if need comes to it.

Probably because this wikia never had another Churchill before ^^:

Also I should note, moreso to Red's thing about Meta=Critter destruction, killing it would automatically kill the host of which they spawned from their wishes and thoughts (ex. Churchill here). This is because Meta=Critters of London are tied to their hosts mentally and if they are completely destroyed, so too the Host. IDK what happens if one kills the Host but not the Meta=Critter though. For all we know, the Meta=Critter in question would probably end up disappearing too so I presume the same thing would occur if one does the opposite of what happened in the VN.

We don't know, cause that's never happened.

Meta=Critter are born of the hosts feelings and desires, the reason they die if their Meta=Critter does, is cause it literally is their feelings and desires and people can't live without those.

For some people the mind and body are inseparable so if the mind (Meta=Critter) dies, the body does too.

It doesn't prove the inverse is true though, ie if the body dies the mind does too

@Celestial_Pegasus I can add that to the upcoming CRT later.

And yeah, we actually just don't know if killing the Host (Churchill here in this case) would also kill/have the Meta=Critter in question die. Even my assumption above is just that, an assumption since that's never happened to any of the others in the VN.

Hm.... well how smart is Black Dog without Churchill? I ask because, if Giorno’s going to keep his distance, he’ll likely do something like what he did with Koichi aka making Trees. Attacking these trees damages you, and if Black Dog attacks them Churchill will likely suffer for it. And if an 8-C attacks a 10-B that can’t be good, so I can see Churchill perishing if Black Dogs attacks get reflected.

Back