• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I meant Afton, not Jason, I know Jason has supernatural strength and the many reasons given for it lol
Yeah not sure. afton just kinda has it.

every other human is human level or athletic human in the series, except for afton who ripped apart animatronics with his bare hands. very strange. we dont get a reason for it either.

Yeah I do feel like the minigames simplify things, like sure it's a universe where ghost kids inhabit furry robots but if that universe can have regular humans strong enough to easily tear animatronics to pieces, I'm a little shocked none of the night guards ever put up anything close to a fight.

Yeah I do feel like the minigames simplify things, like sure it's a universe where ghost kids inhabit furry robots but if that universe can have regular humans strong enough to easily tear animatronics to pieces, I'm a little shocked none of the night guards ever put up anything close to a fight.
Either A. It‘s the LS difference (peak human guard vs class 5 animatronic, directly stated they could rip his head from his body)
or B. In fox’s case, he just bites from a sneak attack (apparently sneak attacks mean Your defenses are down ig)

in all fairness, william seems to be the only case for this, and is basically the only really wacky supernatural living thing in the universe (Michael doesn't count as at the point he's immortal he's undead, william is supposedly immortal even before he became undead). so its likely the sheer amount of Remnant william had could have boosted his strength aswell. (considering the amount of fire he's taken, we can assume he has a shit ton of remnant)

Tldr

and if it's too long please tldr it again
tldr of the tdlr which was made for a tldr of the first tldr
willy has a hard on thing for killing children and after figuring out they still live in the animatronics, starts experimenting on their corps in the suits to try and become immortal himself.
Remnant is soul juice, either Willy is the soul of determination or he kept getting some during the experiments, either way he‘s supernatural in nature even before he dies (like even at his “death”, people are supposed to die near instantly when the spring locks go off, and he lived while breathing, so it wasn’t even a surprise he turned up later)

tldr of the tdlr which was made for a tldr of the first tldr
willy has a hard on thing for killing children and after figuring out they still live in the animatronics, starts experimenting on their corps in the suits to try and become immortal himself.
Remnant is soul juice, either Willy is the soul of determination or he kept getting some during the experiments, either way he‘s supernatural in nature even before he dies (like even at his “death”, people are supposed to die near instantly when the spring locks go off, and he lived while breathing, so it wasn’t even a surprise he lived)
so he basically killed a shitton of people and get stronger via that?

so he basically killed a shitton of people and get stronger via that?
No? he didn’t get stronger after each kill, only after the experiments is when we see proof he’s superhuman (the mini games do happen post his experiments starting, he dismantled them after he started with animals)

No? he didn’t get stronger after each kill, only after the experiments is when we see proof he’s superhuman (the mini games do happen post his experiments starting, he dismantled them after he started with animals)
oh, so soul juice is just to keep him alive longer?

oh, so soul juice is just to keep him alive longer?
Soul juice is keeping him alive entirely by this point, “longer” refers to age, not him surviving getting his lungs, heart, and other arteries in the lower body and torso getting pierced by spring locks (which is why I said he’s either the soul of determination or just has a shit ton of his own)

Soul juice is keeping him alive entirely by this point, “longer” refers to age, not him surviving getting his lungs, heart, and other arteries in the lower body and torso getting pierced by spring locks (which is why I said he’s either the soul of determination or just has a shit ton of his own)
aaaah i seeeee, gooot it

Tldr

and if it's too long please tldr it again
basically a dude named William afton and Henry opened a restraunt named fredrick's family fart, and got super popular so fazbear's entertainment opened 'freddy fazfart's pepperonir's', William got pissed off because he wasn't involved with the creation of those animatronics, something something he went by an alias as 'Dave Miller', got a job at the dayshift at fredds, used the springbonnie suit he built for Fredrick's family fart years ago, lured a few children back and murdered them for the vine. those children possessed the robots and stuff. a few years later fredrick's family fart closed down because fredrick ate william's younger son's face. but spoiler alert michael (willy's older son) caused fredrick's snack and so william made a 'child torture building' for michael. so he did that.

A few years later another pizza joint opened and william went back there as dave again, murdered some more children (for the vine).

and then he got piss ass'd and dismantled the robots (for the vine again) and was murdered by the rabbit suit (because it was a deathtrap)

but he need to kill in order to juice himself no?

anyway, is this even matter for this match lol
yeah but like he's killed a good amount of people to a point the very weakness to his juice basically doesn't do anything to him anymore.

yeah but like he's killed a good amount of people to a point the very weakness to his juice basically doesn't do anything to him anymore.
alright cool

anyway, what can Afton do here beside do his usual antics anyway? Jason can basically oneshot him

Back