• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

William Afton abilities/page changes crt

Alright im gonna be honest, william's page sucks. plain doodoo really.

so lets get into the meat of things;​

This is kind of moot but add 'Far higher with his car' in his first key's speed as he can have his car.

'possibly immortality (type 2)' for his first key as he possibly already has the remnant to be immortal.

remove william's special delivery key and combine it with his regular springtrap key. its the original springtrap meaning there is no point in having this other key of the same exact character. (or, like wise have the key only be for his skins instead of the base character)

add hacking to his Springtrap key, as he was able to hack glamrock freddy during his boss fight.

natural weaponry for his springtrap key as he has sharp claws on his hands (this only is seen on scraptrap and burntrap, but this is scott changing the design, not springtrap changing his endoskeleton)

Resistance to Electricity Manipulation for his springtrap key (is undamaged by Michael Afton's Taser until it's used more than three times in Pizzeria Simulator)

Last edited:
remove william's special delivery key and combine it with his regular springtrap key. its the original springtrap meaning there is no point in having this other key of the same exact character. (or, like wise have the key only be for his skins instead of the base character)
I dont think the real Springtrap has "Invisibility (via Cloaking) and Teleportation (Can have the Plushtrap CPU, which brings The Player to a new location altogether when encountered)" tho

I'm neutral on everything but the Springtrap Key Change. It's literally stated that they're the exact same version so I agree with just fusing the Keys.

I thought we didn't allow characters to have vehicles unless the vehicle is an iconic part of their character, like the Batmobile or Blue Falcon. William's car shows up twice, is never used offensively, and isn't named.

I thought we didn't allow characters to have vehicles unless the vehicle is an iconic part of their character, like the Batmobile or Blue Falcon. William's car shows up twice, is never used offensively, and isn't named.
i didn't think the car needed a name. also he technically DID use it offensively, which was to murder a child outside a restaurant

Some context on immortality?
William Afton murdered children and got remnant, which made him immortal, which let him survive being turned into a pretzel inside a animatronic suit. (or crushed). so long as he's got remnant he cant eat any wound and wont die.

he simply doesn't have it in his first key, despite thats when he killed said children to attain it.

Using remnant in his first key sounds a bit like headcanon, albeit a very popular one. IIRC, the word "remnant" isn't referred to by name outside of the novels, which are a different canon.

Using remnant in his first key sounds a bit like headcanon, albeit a very popular one. IIRC, the word "remnant" isn't referred to by name outside of the novels, which are a different canon.
remnant is in both canons, as the term is used in special delivery.

he'd also only have the time to study the substance (even if it weren't called remnant) when he was alive since when he was springtrap he was basically being thrown into a fire every 20 minutes, and was stuck behind a wall for 30 years.

logically, William only had the time pre-springlocked to know what remnant was.

Back