• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
But he mostly keeps it on him and uses it as a blunt weapon, also taiga tried grabbing that shield and it still came back to him and he is mcb+ and not MCB level like will

But will dose have some powers that may help

Wait, isn't the purpose of debating to express what one thinks of a certain matter? If say I think A beats B (even though it is incorrect), isn't it still an opinion that can't be "wrong"?

Also this man battled practicly out skilling a evil god who has over 2000 years of ecpirence and kocked out taiga who was classed as the best skilled fighter of her time

Also if he can ko taiga then why can't he ko will?

Smashtwig said:
Wait, isn't the purpose of debating to express what one thinks of a certain matter? If say I think A beats B (even though it is incorrect), isn't it still an opinion that can't be "wrong"?
So you admit your opinion is not based on arguments or reasoning, but personal opinion? Which definitionally means it can not be counted?

Maybe I should have worded it better.

To me, I think objectively that it is inconclusive for whatever reasons I have stated. To others, that to them is wrong and incorrect (also objectively).

I personally just don't see it (objectively) not being inconclusive.

That make more sense?

Considering Valev was able to outsmart Death, a literal ageless entity, and Will was taught by someone comparable to Valev, Waine really can't hold much of a candle.

Will has regen and shields, plus stays at a range and has a skill advantage, plus his sword can do massive damage to Waine with only a few strikes.

Is the magnetism magical, if it only targets the shield and nothing else? Since that's not on the profile.

Smashtwig said:
Maybe I should have worded it better.

To me, I think objectively that it is inconclusive for whatever reasons I have stated. To others, that to them is wrong and incorrect (also objectively).

I personally just don't see it (objectively) not being inconclusive.

That make more sense?
Okay, then debunk the above arguments.

To TLDR:

Waine has AP and the shield as his only advantages. Will has much, much higher speed via debuffs and amps, far better healing and Regenerationn, better skill via being taught by people comparative to Valev, and having a soulblade that destroys Waine in close-quarters combat.

At a range, Waine can't hit Will, so Will wins. In melee, he can use speed, amp, skill, and Soulblade to take them down.

to be clear I was brought here to inspect this here thread and I gotta vote Will FRA

Despite the skill and speed difference, I believe that the Regen and the durability should be enough to let Waine survive Will's attacks, especially if the shield is going to be up. Yes, I know, speed and skill, but I don't think it will be enough to always be able to completely ignore the shield being in-between the two, assuming that the speed isn't a complete blitz, if it is, then there wasn't really a battle to begin with.

If its a blitz with the speed amp then I may need to say that he can't use it as speed is =

I wouldn't call it blitz, but it's a big advantage. I don't know what speed advantage would qualify as blitz, but you could still reasonably fight someone 10ish times faster than you, with some difficulty.

Not saying that's what the gap is, though.

Also, Smashtwig, I would like to point out that every single point you made has been countered (Regen is too small, durability gap isn't that large, he throws his shields often and Will can simply take the hit, grab it, shield up and run the hell away with it, hide it, then come back and fight before BFR is up).

Basically, you're saying that the speed advantage isn't enough until it's in blitz range, in which it's a stomp? So it jumps from a loss to a stomp like that?

I think 10x is far above blitz range, if I recall, 6x or something is a blitz, weird

Again, you may think it's wrong, but I think the Regen+Dura is enough to make it inconclusive. I'm sure Waine would know to not throw the shield, and wait what BFR?

Nah, I was trying to say that Will won't be able to get past the shield easily every single time he attacks because Waine would always be able to react in some capacity until it's blitz range (because if I recall blitzing is when one can't react to the speed)

I already clearly stated how Waine can certainly do more damage than one finger's worth. And unless you can debunk that, your point loses meaning.

Waine literally tosses the shield forward, you know. Have you answered this point at all? Will can simply grab it, run away, bury the shield, then come back.

That's all I'm going to say to you, Magno. You're clearly not interested in a debate, nor backing up your points, and thus there is no productivity in this.

I've already explained that despite that, I think that it's enough for an inconclusive

Ah, that's what you mean, pretty sure he'll be smart enough to not throw it first thing

Maybe not first thing, but eventually, since that's his stated combat style.

Back