• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wiki's Most Skilled: Stop, Bracket Time

Moritzva

The Blood Goddess
Joke Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
Arena
Welcome to The Skill Arena, with your host, Spike.

The Skill Arena is a site-wide tournament that has absolutely no limits on who can enter (except for a few), where the stakes are fake and your lives don't matter.

Here are the rules:

• All Powers & Abilities are restricted, and all AP, speed, and similar is equalized.
  • Both fighters are armed with their ideal, nonmagical weapons.
  • Skill only.
  • Any character using VSBW characters as a basis, or anyone who gains their best feats through scaling to a VSBW character, is disallowed.
Only 8 contestants will be allowed in my games, though I may extend it to 16.

Without further ado, go!

Also I may adjust battle conditions to make things interesting, but making it all equal.

"All Powers & Abilities are restricted"

How does this apply to techniques, such as Raphael's attack redirection? It wouldn't be quite as powerful as it normally is but still

Only if it's purely and 100% skill, which more or less means it can't be a Powers & Ability thing at all.

Though, I am liable to slightly change the rules for individual matches to make it more interesting, if both OC owners deem it fair.

This, after all, is legitimately a fight, not simply a skill debate.

If it's purely through skill, then sure.

Well I would put Scarlett here

But I chose Taiga Snow mostly because she killed her dad who was skilled af and fought yanald without dieing who had over thousands of years old to hone his skills to prepare for his excape

Which one is more likely to do well, Prom?

I dunno, Mastema's smarter and more strategically minded, while Raphael has more straightforward skill and better instincts.

Naturally, I'll toss Your Boy V in if there are no objections.

This is not going to end with a victor at all. There will always be areas where one character beats another and vice versa, making it so you wouldn't truly know who's the victor.

Yes.

Hence why it's done in battling format.

Damus Adapin (2099: Rebooted)

• He was able to master Ninjutsu, Wolf Style Kung Fu, and Karate at the age of 12
  • He was able to master control over Primal modes and his Lycan form in just about a week, where normal werwolves take year or even decades to fully utilize those forms
  • He's able to learn different techniques and fighting styles just by looking at one attack. Can build a dimensional transporter out of trash in a month.
  • Developed a martial art specifically made to counter and redirect electrical attacks.

Bolt Arriaga (2099: Rebooted)

• Outsmarted Ares and Athena, the gods of war and combat.
  • Was able to outsmart Thoth, who knows everything in the universe and knows everything that happens in then past and future.
  • He says he knows over 25,000 ways to torture and kill an opponent.
  • Is an expert on 12 martial arts.

I'll just go with Mastema. Valev will be fine.

Back