• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wiki source editor bug?

StorytellingDemonKing

God Universes
He/Him
So, am I the only one who has bugged editor? For some reason, the chosen code line doesn't correspond and instead when I type something it types it elsewhere.

For example, I am editing a page at line 12 but it looks like its between line 11 and 12. I go down to line 44, type something, and it appears on line 49. And usually this would be in a single page, but every sandbox has this for some reason.

So, am I the only one who has bugged editor? For some reason, the chosen code line doesn't correspond and instead when I type something it types it elsewhere.

For example, I am editing a page at line 12 but it looks like its between line 11 and 12. I go down to line 44, type something, and it appears on line 49. And usually this would be in a single page, but every sandbox has this for some reason.
Same thing happens to me sometimes. I would just reload the page. If it's didn't work, i would close the editor and wait

Back