• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why were God and ZeedMilleniummon deleted?

Pretty much what the title says, just curious since my knowledge on digimon goes as far as Savers.

Do you mean the file needs to be adjusted or that Homeo is the strongest character?

Thanks for responding ^^. Altough I'm quite sure Z'dMilleniumon is another evolution of Milleniumon rather than being related to Garurumon.

Peter and Schnee basically covered it.

All the feats we attributed to that God file were all Yggdrasil's feat. There is still a "God (Digimon)", but outside of tier, we have no info on him. All I can say is that he'd be 1-B.

As for Zeed. He's merged with the Mille file.

God is just a term that only the Digimon Sovereigns, King Drasil, and the Homeostasis are ever identified as, although nobody knows who the heck this guy is supposed to be.

Zeed is probably still the strongest digimon tho

Strongest Digimon or strongest Digimon being?

If the former, you're right, if the Latter, ME.

Digimon proper, I thought guys like ME and NEO are some other category of ****** up digital beings

Its weird seing zeed below many digimon. unless the at least part was forgotten for his high 1-C tier.

Nah, Zeed just got surpassed. This likely wouldn't have happened if the company didn't lose the files on the Mille lore and such. As such, one can basically say that Mille has been retconned out. I was talking it out with Ex and I personally believe Voltbautamo is Zeed's replacement as he seems to based around what Zeed I belive was supposed to be.

@Schnee One Zeed wasn't a "Destroyer villain", but a Digital God Tsundere, all of this "I'm villain" was just his own way to show his love for Ryo.

...I don't follow Digimon so I have no clue, are you just joking or actually serious? Lol

That's what we know. Habu talked to former Digimon producers to learn from them about the franchise, that's how he learned about Digimon's occult lore from his conversations with Kakudou.

In other interviews, it is revealed that he wanted to do the same with Watanabe, Ryo and other members of Digimon production with other subjects. For example, he wanted the Savers Another Mission models to save money on Re: Digitize , but many of these had been lost over time.

He talked to Watanabe to get information from games like Digimon Tamers Ver.S as the information of the hakers that appeared in the game. Watanabe said that information was lost in time because there was no idea of backing up these projects. Something similar happened with the re-release of the V-Pets with their most current versions, Watanabe and Volcano Ota confirm that the original models had already been lost a long time.

In particular, Habu talked to Watanabe about the games for Wonderswan, especially Ryo's games, since many fans wanted Milleniummon's participation in the new games, but to do that in the right way he would have some idea of the initial notion of the setting of the character. Watanabe gave a little context to the creation of Milleniummon's design, but he himself did not know anything else. Once again the information on old products was gone from the records and so they were almost totally forgotten.

Watanabe said he would try to find more information about that time in some records, but it did not guarantee much. Interestingly, a fan saw Habu's quest for this content and gave him scans of a V-Jump issue with the Digimon Tamers Ver.S. hackers, something that Habu thanked and said himself still had a lot to learn.

Back