• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why was the page deleted? (MCU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We couldn't properly power-scale the character from the Marvel movies, so since the statistics were unreliable, we had to delete the page.

She had her own feats. Why do you need to power scale her? And Hive page was deleted too, but not Ghost Rider's?

I think that there was some power-scaling mess from the Kree, who in turn were power-scaled from Sif.

You can ask Matthew for further information.

The Krees scaled from the asgardians (for some reason) who back then were 9-A, but since they are now 8-A, Daisy and others would have to scale from them

Yes, and it would give them too high physical statistics.

Daisy never killed a Kree with physical statistics. She used her powers, her powers could kill them. Maybe is the Asgardian power scaling that is wrong, have you thought about that? Maybe an outlier. Krees and Asgardians shouldn't be stronger than Building or Room level.

No one power scales to Loki or Thor either.

Daisy has Building level feats, City level feats and statements from Sif and Kree that she can destroy continents and now she has a planet level feat.

The problem about her is that she is glass canon.

I agree with Apple Lord. Thor and Loki are some of the most powerful Asgardians, literally the divinity of Asgard, so naturally a normal Asgardian wouldn't scale.

On top of that, Daisy did use her powers to kill the Kree, never any physical force. However, she can use her powers when she punches or kicks, making them hit harder. I don't have the clip off hand, but I'll try to find it. But what I'm trying to say is that Daisy being 8-A physically makes sense.

Sorry if my comments are jumbled.

I don't know that much about Agents of SHIELD. But I remember Everlasting telling me that he was watching it so that he could eventually fix the profiles.

Somebody has to politely ask The Everlasting to comment here first.

We wonder if you have a sufficiently good grasp of the character statistics to create new profiles.

Okay. Thanks anyway. Should we close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back