• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why Satoru Gojo is MHS+?

Going through the character's profile you can see that his speed is MHS +, but that doesn't explain why he has that speed and that's weird, it's said that he's faster than the Jogo. But if you look at his profile, he is High Hypersonic, in short it's not said anywhere because it's MHS+, so I was wondering, why does it have this speed?

Could stay in combat with Toji Fushiguro

Toji is also MHS+ “At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Able to outpace Dagon who could keep up with Nanami and Maki, Scared Naobito who is stated to be the second fastest Sorcerer, could blitz Megumi during Shibuya, who could keep up with Maki and Yuji)”

Tho the other characters mentioned in Toji’s thing are High Hypersonic so… no idea.

all you mentioned are High Hypersonic, there is simply no one because it has this speed

Going through the character's profile you can see that his speed is MHS +, but that doesn't explain why he has that speed and that's weird, it's said that he's faster than the Jogo. But if you look at his profile, he is High Hypersonic, in short it's not said anywhere because it's MHS+, so I was wondering, why does it have this speed?
Ig it's something involving Black Flash multiplier and a bit of scaling but not sure

all you mentioned are High Hypersonic, there is simply no one because it has this speed
I realised that after as well, everyone in Toji’s thing is High Hypersonic tho from the sounds of it JJK is under revision for speed so it will likely be changing.

Ig it's something involving Black Flash multiplier and a bit of scaling but not sure
Should explain this in profile then, it is strange, kind is that it scales such a deny that faced such a person, then you enter the profile of this person and she is high hypersonic, literally, megumi, Maki and nanami are being portrayed as High Hypersonic in their profiles, even the Jogo is in it, If that's what you said, then they should have added it.

I don't know much about Jujutsu, I just saw the anime and took some spoilers from the manga, so I have no idea why Gojo is MHS+

The MHS+ come from they supposedely perceiving stuff at 1/1000000 secs but that got rejected in the current speed revisions and MHS+ will be gone

I understand, well everything has already been explained to me, thanks to those involved for taking my questions, thanks

Back