• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Confluctor

VS Battles
Retired
He doesn't have sufficient feats for something like that. Even if we take all statements at face value, at best he could be Low 2-C. In all the comics I have read of him, nowhere is he shown to be anywhere near 2B/2A level.

What am I missing here?

First one; it's an alt future where we don't know anything about the conditions or how he was defeated. Or worse, if they even fought.

And statements like that are meaningless through and through. Don't see why it would grant such a high rating 🤷‍♂️

First one; it's an alt future where we don't know anything about the conditions or how he was defeated. Or worse, if they even fought.

And statements like that are meaningless through and through. Don't see why it would grant such a high rating 🤷‍♂️
Monitor knows a lot of stuff, so him comparing Trigon to Sentry should be credible

Anyone can compare anyone, I get that. But to get 2A based on something just like that... When his own feats aren't even close to it, just doesn't add up.

I mean the scan doesn't say they are at that level or comparable. Just that these characters are above certain number.

If I say "superman and Spectre are above planet level" then does that mean they are both in 2B/2A state? Not really.

I mean the scan doesn't say they are at that level or comparable. Just that these characters are above certain number.

If I say "superman and Spectre are above planet level" then does that mean they are both in 2B/2A state? Not really.
That's cause Sentry is multiversal lol

Mar novu was researching every superhero and villain that is useful, from their unique abilities to their motivations, his statement should be counted as a feat, insufficient for a total level but good enough for a "possible"

he meant spectre
Doesn't make sense how It go from there to here... But whatever. Cool

Mar novu was researching every superhero and villain that is useful, from their unique abilities to their motivations, his statement should be counted as a feat, insufficient for a total level but good enough for a "possible"
I agree. I don't think he deserves the At least 2-B. Should he possibly 2-B. He would probably get a tier 3 by his own feats. At least 2B doesn't make sense considering his feats and overall statements are rather low tier.

I heard he even has some indirect scaling to Michael or maybe even Presence, or even his son Belial who was once king of hell?? If this is true...then atleast 2B / possibly 2A isn't far fetched, not even considering 1A implications.👀

level 2-B is a scale to doctor fate since he killed him in a possible future where he was not defeated, not the scaled to spectre

I heard he even has some indirect scaling to Michael or maybe even Presence, or even his son Belial who was once king of hell?? If this is true...then atleast 2B / possibly 2A isn't far fetched, not even considering 1A implications.👀
HellLords are not that powerful, they are always represented at the specter level (Jim Corrigan) but not as high as Lucifer or a specter without limitations.

Belial is not Trigon's son?

Anyway, even if he scales up to 1A (which is obviously wrong), just use that lol. Killing an alternate future version of a character without any known condition shouldn't use as a basis for scaling.

I think there was more context in the story, but hey, the trigon profile (and half of the DC profiles) are somewhat outdated

God, Monitor how literally researches characters is as credible as it can be.
Doesn't matter if he researches it, if his feats don't hold up, why grant such a high tier? That's my question.

And if he has the feats for it, why not just use that instead of something like this? Doesn't make much sense to me 🤷‍♂️

Doesn't matter if he researches it, if his feats don't hold up, why grant such a high tier? That's my question.

And if he has the feats for it, why not just use that instead of something like this? Doesn't make much sense to me 🤷‍♂️
because Monitor is a supergenius and his words certainly hold up.

Then by that logic, we should take the words of every genius in every story at face value. Here comes a billion tier 1s. Hooray.

It's irrelevant when he doesn't have the feats to back it up. Would really like some scans about his 2B/A feats if you got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back