• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why is Ryner Lute not on this wiki?

Presumably because no one's made a page for him yet.

If you know his abilities well enough to make an accurate page, feel free to make one.

He's a textbook NLF character, unfortunately, but if I were to distribute his stats, at least "normal" Ryner, then:

Speed: faster than eye reactions, possibly supersonic movement&reactions with the Estabul magic, possibly much much faster in his Alpha Stigma mode, as he'd blitz the shit out of Ferris if he were bloodlusted and Ferris herself is faster than Ryner with Beast of light boost
DC: normally building level with "simple" spells, can get up to city block or higher with stronger ones, at very least mountain level+ while in "Berserk" mode. Durability: that's where he's shit at. kinda superhuman, may be small building level normally, unknown with Alpha Stigma.

Though he's more of a hax character, but that would assume a lot of NLF in any vs. match. He's broken in his own verse for sure. For instance he can go to the Astral Plane at will after the prequel, in the second part of the novels. can pulverize Alpha, can copy almost any sort of magic and even improve that, can chant spells much faster, can analyze a spell before the opponent has even finished casting anything and already create a barrier against that specific spell, can pulverize/annihilate (or atomize, whatever) a lot of inanimate objects. His father is still >>> him, as he has access to ancient magic, shit Ryner will never learn. In fact, I think his father
actually invented a lot of magic used in the entire verse or at least Roland Kingdom.

nd it's been a while since I've read or watched LOLH, I have to re-read it. There are far better fighters out there, such as Lucile, because he's way faster than anyone in the verse on Roland's territory at least. I also remember some shit about universal Goddesses in the verse, but in an unknown timeframe and stuff, because the verse consists of multiple universes.

Overall, he'd basically be a bitch to deal with for other magicians, but really weak against physical powerhouses.

As for the entire verse? Dohoho, The All Formulas ***** on HST with a finger flick. Lucile and Ryner's dad are also good contenders, since they can't be harmed by physical powers, they have an incorporeal body, as incorporeal as it gets. Though Lucile is kinda..well, if Roland were to be erased for instance, then Lucile would die as well. Ryner's dad has no such issue.

Nibbler3100 , sorry, what does "NLF" mean? I know some acronyms, such as BFR is battefield removal, PIS and CIS are plot-induced stupidity and character-induced stupidity, but I haven't heard of NLF.

Pretty much means that:

Character B says that Character A is all-powerful

VSB freaks out and makes Character A Tier 0

It's a basic example, but you get the gist

Back