• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why is Obito Uchiha weaker than Ten-Tails?

Is there any particular reason why Obito is ranked tier weaker than Ten-Tails in terms of destruction feat? If I recall correctly, jinchurikis are stronger than the Tailed Beast aren't they?

I think he's scaled from the incomplete form which is 6-B (because he absorbed the incomplete form and not the complete form).

It was discussed [a few months ago] and there were arguments that he should at least scale to Kurama (High 6-A version) and it was agreed to be postponed.

Juubi Obito is weaker than Juubi Madara because: He never performed feats of High 6-A range, he can't handle the power of two rinnegans and initially an Incomplete Juubi without Kurama and Gyuki, he is not a prodigy and not the complete fusion of Indra and Ashura Chakra's like Madara, lastly we cannot upgrade the characters until the revision project is concluded and the High 6-A was Sage Kurama separated from Naruto in the Last, which doesn't scale to Juubito.

I am not sure what has happened with the revision project however.

Because the Low 5-B key refers to the Complete Prime Juubi of the far past and the Unstable Juubi form, which Kaguya took. Obito did not absorb these forms only an incomplete weaker 6-B one.

Juubito is above every form of the Juubi except the Original one which fought Hagoromo and Hamura. The only one who was close to their power in the Fourth War was Rikudo (Six Paths) Madara.

Back