• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why is Luke fon Fabre planet level?

I am not super familiar with Tales canon since I have only played Tales of the Abyss, but Luke has an accepted calc that’s Tier High 6-A, so why should he scale to Dhaos, who is from Tales of Phantasia? I feel like the profile could at least use an expanded explanation.

yeah it seem like they cross scale from indignation which can hurt Dhaos. even though the abyss cast never ran into him.

Thanks for the answers. It just seems odd to me since I’ve only played Tales of the Abyss; if it has Final Fantasy-esque cross scaling I feel like it needs more explanations, scans, citations, etc. It doesn’t help that Dhaos doesn’t even have a profile.

to be honest the tales pages look to be very old. a lot of the cross scaling basically comes from the fact that typically there are cameo fights with older casts. that are the same people at their own games but sucked into the universe of the current games.

to be honest the tales pages look to be very old. a lot of the cross scaling basically comes from the fact that typically there are cameo fights with older casts. that are the same people at their own games but sucked into the universe of the current games.
Thanks for the explanation. I guess the series is due for updated pages then.

Back