• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why is DBS Anime Goku's lifting strength unknown?

Rikimarox2

He/Him
Pretty much the title. Why is it unknown, when we have a bunch of feats calced at Class M, like the Katchi block shit, and yadda yadda.

You get used to it after a while. Most of my fav chars eat mountains for breakfast, but have peak human lifting strength.

Putting aside shitty multiplier stuff, aren't most of DBS Anime's lifting strength feat done in base?

It is probably multiplier abuse to be completely honest.

Regardless, are there any reasons on why it isn't linked to the profiles? Or is it just that nobody bothered to make a CRT for it?

What's even worse is

Even with the multiplier abuse, they don't even come near Class Z, high-end Class P at best IIRC

Not to mention that each base Goku has his own LS feat to derive from, to use the kid Goku stuff on adult Goku and then to have adult Goku to have another better lifting feat, and then to have said Goku have two more better LS feats just mucks up the scaling and you can't cross-scale them anymore.

Speaking of which, I still haven't found anything regarding whether Goku lifting that big-ass tree early in DBZ is even in the manga or not.

That's actually quite funny tbh. We didn't add it to the page becuz they suck dick at lifting strength.

Regardless, I guess it wouldn't pose a problem if a CRT for it was made?

That's actually quite funny tbh. We didn't add it to the page becuz they suck dick at lifting strength.

Regardless, I guess it wouldn't pose a problem if a CRT for it was made?
Personally I think it should be added regardless of how low it is, not sure if staff would care if you made a thread. Also ask @FluffyCreatureZ for permission to use his scaling chain if you want, I doubt it would get accepted but it's worth a shot

There's also this
Those are the feats that I was talking about. Class M is still better than being Unknown. What I find even more weird is the fact that no one scaled him to the other DB, and DBZ feats. Just ******* slapped unknown to him, becuz screw it.

Those are the feats that I was talking about. Class M is still better than being Unknown. What I find even more weird is the fact that no one scaled him to the other DB, and DBZ feats. Just ******* slapped unknown to him, becuz screw it.
Well, base Goku since Super has shown consistent Class M feats so uh...

What I meant was that, even if those weren't calced for any reason, for some reason they just slapped Unknown to him, even despite his showings in DB.

Actually isn't there also the fact that Vegeta couldn't lift up Magetta maybe that's why it's unknown

The problem with those big multipliers and class Y and stuff is that they don't actually have feats anywhere on this level, and unlike speed which we can get away with, they are consistently much lower, with a ton and I mean LOTS of anti feats such as 1000 ton magetta, gravity training, 40 tons and more which contradict the good calculations like kid Goku's class K feat for example. It's like if we got the battle of gods quadrillions times FTL feat then we got a statement of feat saying that they're like barely FTL or something.
If you want to use my scaling chain go ahead but I'm 90% sure that isn't going through to the mods, what is most likely to get accepted is just to apply the class K calc for DB and DBZ and the class M calcs for super, while GT and toei have their class G calcs.

Because it's embarrassing when your favourite characters can bust universes by sneezing but can't lift a building.
3552498d59d8b1b4617f1987ed3f65a216b8dd6db44625a79604ecc69858bfd8_1.jpg

Dovahkiin when they're one of the most busted Low 2-Cs on the site but only have Class 1 Lifting Strength

Back