• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why is creating realms full of stars a 4A feat ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably, yes. I think that we have had previous discussions about this, but that nothing conclusive was added to the rules. You should ask Kepekley23 to comment here.

Because stars are really far apart. Those little dots in the background you see? They're light years apart. The closest non sun star to the earth is like 4.2 light years away or so. People before, myself included, have argued that it shouldn't really matter how much empty space you're making as opposed to just stuff that's in it (which would make most things like this High 4-C), but it was ultimately decided to use creation=destruction and destruction with ISQ instead.

But you aren't actually creating anything here in between the stars. You're just creating stars. You can't create empty space.

Wokistan said:
People before, myself included, have argued that it shouldn't really matter how much empty space you're making as opposed to just stuff that's in it (which would make most things like this High 4-C), but it was ultimately decided to use creation=destruction and destruction with ISQ instead.
The many people with Void Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, and full universe creation feats would certainly disagree that you can't make empty space in fiction.

Well that's how fiction is all the time so you kinda just have to deal with it. We got people with Nonexistent Physiology, I don't think making an empty space is the weirdest thing out there.

@Wokistan

Thank you for helping out.

Is there anything else left to be done here or can this thread be closed?

I think that it can probably be closed. I will do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back