• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why Hajun is on high 1-A tier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Become Beatrice exists on the same level of existence as a Hadou God due to Legion Reincarnation (Which brings a bunch of people, not just Beatrice) to his level of existence. Also, Gudou Gods who are 1-A do exist, such as Yakou Madara.

I'm sorry, but I don't see how Hajun doesn't qualify for that. In terms of AP, he is literally infinite^infinite above other 1-A characters. Yes, he holds certain limitations, but he is faaaar above regular 1-A characters.

And? Read this, please:

Such characters are recurrently almost equivalent to Tier 0 characters

@ EvilMegaCookie

Limitations, limitations, limitations...

You text is full of limitations.

TRUE high 1-A are just doing what they want.

Well, Hajun once said this in KKK "Although, everyone of them are just small fry I can crush with a finger." This quote is more than enough to say about his unlimited power as a God.

But if you are talking about his weakness then he sure should be wrote "At least High 1-A" since all Ren Fuji need to do his stop time in the throne to stop his law from being complete. Just get someone that can stop time in all kind of existence and then he is doom. Or just destroy his tumor and he is a goner as well.

So yeah, I think he should be wrote "At least High 1-A" since he is not omnipotent by anymean nor is he complete Omniscience or full Omnipresent. Since he is a different God that inhabit the throne with an odd natural of existence and also infinite Taikyoku value.

I dont know about him not being 1-A since I have heard that in Marie Bad Ending. He completely curbstomp and kill all of the Dies Irae character that was involve. By using Manji Mandala.

Again, Trexalfa, EvilMegaCookie and Matthew comment on this topic more would be appreicate.

@ST I think that you mean "At least 1-A".

But if you are talking about his weakness then he sure should be wrote "At least High 1-A"

What?!

@A6colute I think that he meant "At least 1-A".

Yeah, my bad. Sorry, I was getting carried away. I was trying to say that he should be "At least 1-A".

This is why proof read is important in writing a blog about a verse. LOL

Just to be clear, High 1-A is someone that is completely indestructible but is only with limitation from Tier 0 like "Yog-Sothoth". While 1-A person is 90% indestructible but is still with some of the weakness that can allow them to be defeated.

So yeah, Hajun should be 1-A. Since he had a lot of weakness that can easily allow anyone with the ability to zero down weakness detail be able to beat him. But that still doesnt mean he is easily beatable. He is still a very dangerous foe.

Yes I was also thinking he should be "At least 1-A" as a High 1-A shouldn't have that many weaknesses.

Okay. I will update the page accordingly.

This thread seems to be concluded then. I will close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back