• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why Goku ISN'T universal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When beerus and goku had a ki clash whoever would have won it wouldn't have matter the universe would have been destroyed. Goku used a Kamehame wave beerus used his ball of destruction then beerus used even more power then before and gave the ball of destruction even more power then goku powered up (broke his limits) and started to push beerus more powerful sphere of destruction then beerus gave it even more power and the universe would have really been destroyed then beerus decided to nullify goku kamehame wave his own sphere of destruction and the shock wave right before it would have Destroyed the universe

so in other words...shockwaves>>>goku and beerus someone make a profile for it...

Ok but seriously we had this a lot of times shockwaves are energy GENERATED by something and it was via the two clashing...we shouldn't even be having this again after SO many discussions on this

Gargoyle One said:
Yet he has, and did, multiple times, such as, again, when he got flown back by a flying block.
Getting caught off guard=/=getting hurt.
Okay. He wasn't catched off guard during the second clash. He een said that he was trying to prevent the shockwaves from happening during that clash. Yet it happened again.

Ivo it happened again when they started to do a ki clash with beerus other then that goku managed to nullify the waves effects by mimicking beerus movements, timing, speed of his punches, and power.

Your argument about how the universe was going to be destroyed (Champa and Beerus) is like me saying Zeno should be 3-B, because we don't know how long it took for him to wreck the 6 universes, and he could've wrecked them over millions of years.

Huesito88 said:
When beerus and goku had a ki clash whoever would have won it wouldn't have matter the universe would have been destroyed. Goku used a Kamehame wave beerus used his ball of destruction then beerus used even more power then before and gave the ball of destruction even more power then goku powered up (broke his limits) and started to push beerus more powerful sphere of destruction then beerus gave it even more power and the universe would have really been destroyed then beerus decided to nullify goku kamehame wave his own sphere of destruction and the shock wave right before it would have Destroyed the universe
Pretty sure that Elder Kai said that the universe was gonna get destroyed when the energy spreads across the universe. Something like Omega Shenron's Minus Energy which was spreading across the universe and was going to destroy it via a chain reaction. And the shockwave didn't do anything actually. The blast clash lasted like 3-5 minutes and the shockwaves which were constantly coming out didn't do anything. That alone was a proof that even if Goku didn't nullify the shockwaves on their 3rd clash, the universe wasn't going to be destroyed. Since the shockwaves from their blast clash were logically stronger than the ones from the fist clash yet they didn't destriy the universe.

PurgeX0 said:
Your argument about how the universe was going to be destroyed (Champa and Beerus) is like me saying Zeno should be 3-B, because we don't know how long it took for him to wreck the 6 universes, and he could've wrecked them over millions of years.
Whis said that it happened in the blink of an eye actually.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
so in other words...shockwaves>>>goku and beerus someone make a profile for it...
Ok but seriously we had this a lot of times shockwaves are energy GENERATED by something and it was via the two clashing...we shouldn't even be having this again after SO many discussions on this
Those shockwaves clearly didn't behave like normal shockwaves the kaioshin says that they are getting more powerful the further they travel.

http://i.imgur.com/ktc1Scr.png

Actually beerus and goku both powered up previously more so then before. Also I am talking about there 2nd beam clash not final one :/. Also the waves weren't doing anything nope goku and beerus were adding more power to it on its 3rd punch the wave would have burst. As seen when it almost did when beerus and goku had a ki clash https://youtu.be/SFNrMSXuGA0

@Bepo i was being sarcastic ik they don't behave normally cause this is fiction and RL physics don't really apply in a fictional story

Ivo Komitov said:
PurgeX0 said:
Whis said that it happened in the blink of an eye actually.
"Narrator Statements are mainly meant for hype and are very often inaccurate"

"Whis said that it happened in the blink of an eye"

Also:

"Golden Freeza could escape Sidra's energy"

You do realize that the God of Destruction in Universe 9 is weaker, right?

Whis' statement didn't get contradicted. And usually a confirmation from a character over an event we didn't saw is much more reliable than the contradicted bull**** said by the narrator.

What? You misunderstood my comment. I brought Golden Freeza only once in this thread and it was to prove that Beerus is still far above Goku as for now. Because Golden Freeza barely managed to escape Sidra's energy of destruction while Beerus destroyed it with his breath. And Golden Freeza is SSJB level.

I think that this thread should preferably be closed. We are not going to downgrade Son Goku. I would appreciate if you immediately and permanently drop the subject.

Sorry for reopening this topic, but I would also suggest your read our previous threads on said topic as we are tired of going through the same issues over and over again. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back