• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why doesn’t TOAA have transduality??

I mean he could make himself transdual if he can create Oblivion. That alone should be sufficient. Toaa state of being is what it wants itself to be and seeing how he create oblivion who is that. Why can't he at least do it to his avatar. And the fact that he also said that they are part of him basically means the transdual being is also an aspect of his existence if not just a part thus making him transdual by the sense of being oblivion while oblivion is at the same time also an independent being.

DT in all abilities of creator iirc said if you're making a justification for inheriting a state of being or power without direct usage of it must be explained to scale to whoever the character he gets that state of being and power as

It is like saying, he created NEP 2 character, so he should be NEP 2 if he wants to. But he never did it. So why this assumption, tho?

It is like saying, he created NEP 2 character, so he should be NEP 2 if he wants to. But he never did it. So why this assumption, tho?
That is supplementary to the second statement i made where he also said they are themselves and himself at the same time and "I'am what I'am and i will what i will be". Thus it is no longer an assumption cause he can simply go into the form of that being as he wants or if he sees fit or necessary

Eh, mb I did not see the quote myself. But no clue tho, I am unsure if it is related to any state of being he means. It is kinda NLF but at the same time, it ain't illogical or impossible.

Same thoughts as that. But tbh im not completely knowledgable in Marvel i just know some things like "The one above all others" which is somehow a variant of TOAA from a different comic artist of marvel (that Thanos merked btw lmao).
The story posted kinda talks about the Defender finding what is above even TOAA and calls it Eternity's enemy. And Loki wanting to be free from the entire narrative to have his own stories by assembling the defender and getting what was promised to him

Back