• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why doesn't Ben's page list any of his alien tier?

Been wondering it for a while, like why doesn't it have like a "Varies, 10-C to High 5-A with transformations" or "Varies, 10-C to Low 7-C, up to High 5-A with transformations" on the page since his aliens are very important to his
Also why does other universe versions of Ben mention the Omnitrix self destruct while the main one doesn't?

The first one, well, part of it had to do with the aliens Ben transforms into being real, separate extraterrestrial races, with the Omnitrix essentially recoding Ben's DNA to match whatever alien race he goes for. At least that's what I remember from what little I've seen of it from back when it aired. Another part of it could be that Ben from the original series (by that, I mean before Alien Force) didn't really have the best control of the Omnitrix, at least early on, hence why he often transforms into the wrong creature (ex. that time he turned into the mummy henchman). Just a shot in the dark; I'm not really knowledgeable of the series.

Been wondering it for a while, like why doesn't it have like a "Varies, 10-C to High 5-A with transformations" or "Varies, 10-C to Low 7-C, up to High 5-A with transformations" on the page since his aliens are very important to his
Also why does other universe versions of Ben mention the Omnitrix self destruct while the main one doesn't?
Frankly, I'm curious about the answer to this too, but I guess these transformations happen over a period of time through the Omnitrix and I think that different profiles of the Aliens are needed because the transformations they make belong to another race.

As an extra, why doesn't Ben's profile write the form that uses Omnitrix self-destruct and Ascalon? Written in other Ben Tennyson profiles

Back