• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why does the Master not have immortality or resurrection?

Confluctor

VS Battles
Retired

So, the master is missing both resurrection and immortality, but I was wondering why? He should have both resurrection and immortality type-6. And also longevity. But for some reasons they are missing from his file. The Doctor is also missing immortality/resurrection. Like the way the Doctor explains his regeneration is also very similar to resurrection - End of Time Part 1.

But I want to know why? Why was it left out?

yes, the master should have type 6 immortality (I remember he was left in a pseudo-death state by the daleks and he possessed someone right after in the eighth doctor movie), the doctor should have type 1 and 3 immortality or well former type 1 and 3 (has an infinite amount of regeneration cycle according to the episode of the timeless children)

Agreed.

I was wondering why they got left behind. It's a pretty clear cut abilities

I do not know but doctor who is in a dead state, I literally published a crt and it has more than 3 months that it was accepted but not applied to profiles
Me:

Back