• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why both of this have type 2 concept

I dont know the series but from reading the description, it seems to be based on the fact that for the first one she can affect the concept of space and time along with sealing away the memories of a person from everyone who had ever know them got yeeted, and for the second one its based on it affecting the laws of reality and the extent of the concepts

Sandalphon can cut all rules, concepts and the wall separating the world
Mukuro's main power is based on Sealing, with this power, she can seal on a conceptual level, she can seal or unlock memories of peoples, powers, emotions, space-time, the target’s function, a holographic projection and even the rotation of a planet. When she sealed all memories related to shidou, all memories of all person who know it has been erased, even memories from the Fraxinus'data
Not sure how any of that is type 2, seems more like type 3 to me. But I haven't watched the series and not planning too either

CM 2 Sandalphon based on this feats :

……I can. With this <Nahemah>……chase after that girl……?”
Shidou half-consciously leaked such words out of his mouth.
“——Shidou-san?”
“What did you say just now?”
The Spirits asked their questions as their eyes open in alarm.
Shidou continued on as he strengthened his grip on <Nahemah>.
“——<Sandalphon> is originally a sword that cuts through invisible things……every rule, concept, and even the wall separating the world. It’s opposite <Nahemah> is also the same……

But, personally I still don't know from that feats what makes Sandalphon has CM 2. So, I following this thread. :')

Last edited:
Back