• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why Bleach's characters not Sub-Relativistic?

I remember that the Sub-Rela speed thing was debunked because the calc about the size and length of the Vandenreich and Soul Palace implied that travel speed of Mimihagi was shorter than previous estimations.

Dark649 said:
I remember that the Sub-Rela speed thing was debunked because the calc about the size and length of the Vandenreich and Soul Palace implied that travel speed of Mimihagi was shorter than previous estimations.
scan or prove for that tho?

@Dark649 is right. The previous Sub-relativistic+ calc was rejected based on redone scaling and also because the original calc used was guilty of calc stacking. However, I think @Piercer of Heaven or someone else did do another calc which gave borderline Sub-relativistic results. It is being considered under an ongoing Bleach revision project and hasn't been evaluated yet. Just have to be patient.

I also did a calculator which yielded relativistic results for bleach characters, although I will need to update it with whatever new distance is agreed on

I think I remember that calc. It may no longer be acceptable. Based on the new accepted scalings, the results may get downgraded to higher end of MHS+ or low end sub-relativistic.

Back