• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why are we allowing "wiki-less" accounts in now?

Back when the forum move was still pretty new, you needed to have a wiki account, as well as have your forum name share the same as the one you have on the wiki, to be allowed to join the site. However, I've noticed that not only are people seemingly allowed to have different names on the forum (unless they mention their wiki user, then it gets namechanged), but it seems there are members here who don't even have a FANDOM account who can still post and participate here. When did this happen?

I'm also even noticing users with accounts disabled in Fandom that are still allowed as is on this forum, which seems weird.

We probably don't. I think the reason why this influx happens is because the account approval system is monitored by like, 4 Staff members? (Ant, AKM, Medeus and Bambina) and everything controlled by only a handful of humans leaves room for error

Because you can choose your name here when you create a forum account, but it is not possible to be wiki-less, since to get verified here, you need to share a discord key that are matched here and fandom account.

Super moderators only check if discord keys matches and not the names.

Because you can choose your name here when you create a forum account, but it is not possible to be wiki-less, since to get verified here, you need to share a discord key that are matched here and fandom account.

Super moderators only check if discord keys matches and not the names.
Actually no, some account in this forum are wikiless.

No, everyone has a fandom account, the question is, if they matched names with their forum account, which no one really does.
(I did not even know that I should when I created the account here)

Back