• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why are Magic Gods High 2-A?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the title say, mainly because theres nowhere a paralel world/universe and even being capable of destroying amount of dimensions and layers of existence in a verse where those things doesn't really mean anything at all, and should not be taken as if they could create infinite universes.

Magic gods should be at best low 2-C where theres no evidence of they working at all on one or more universes Othinus herself says there is not other paralel worlds and she didn't create new ones.

They needed to divide their power by infinity to ensure that their presence didn't destroy the universe.

because infinitely weakened magic gods further weakened by Aleister could still rewrite the universe, which is Low 2-c.

they also said that even with all the restrictions, that the world was barely able to contain their existance without breaking (the universe)

so full power Magic Gods excluding Othinus are High 2-A.

That doesn't sound that all convincing just because they are not able to exist in said universe not being weakened doesn't really mean that they can go to a High 2-A that only means that our universe can't handle they, but while they had their own dimension they were able to exist just right.

Besides i think things like "infinitely weakening theyselves" is a NLF argument to this its not a feat on itself, its more a way to express how it works

Theres also the World Rejecter that Kakeru used on All Magic Gods that while weakened got BFR'rd since World Rejecter exile the person to another place, yet they couldn't really do nothing about it.

Also in their dimension it they existed just fine, so going by they have to weak theyselves no matter if a play of words "infinitely" doesn't make they more than universal at least they are not affecting anything else than the main universe that is unable to contain they.

So it doesn't make sense that just because the universe can't handle they are anything above universal, but of course they are easly universal.

With the fact that Othinus also ensure that doesn't exist any paralel worlds add to they not being more than universal or at best Multi-Universal

They literally divided their power by infinity to ensure that their mere presence didn't destroy the universe. There's nothing NLF about that.

There not being alternate universes is rather irrelevant. You can still have a higher level of power.

The Everlasting is correct.

I don't quite get waht you mean by that Zombie power put a layer of existence infinitely to reduce the power , you could compare it to someone saying something like "infinitely nearing the speed of light" Lets say like that, their existence is scattered so hard that is infinitely divided but not really a infinite reach, because if this was to happen they would stop existing.

The thing is that after they lost their hidden world, take the "hidden world" such as another dimension, like for example dormamu , where they he is virtually omnipotent, he had to drop his power, its a valid note to remember that one of magic gods did compare itself with a cactus enveloping a ballon(the universe) so they needed to scatter their own existence to enter in the "ballon" to be able to enter on it without destroying

It has nothing to do with their high power, the word play with "infinite divided" is not necessary meant that they can be absurdly stronger than that, you can argue they being like that existing on their respective dimension that was the Hidden world that was destroyed by Aleisteir.

And mind explaining why would they able to interfere in multiples universes when theysleves are always talking that they only are able to it on a single one, and that their range of powers are showed to that single one. Even the power of World Rejecter that completely overpowered they don't put they in some other place, i mean, they for their full power except for othinus and some other speculations, because its not said how much time or how they created the hidden world to begin with, so thats not a feat for they itself, its contraditory to use a possible word play against feats, and what is showed to us.

How about getting canon info from the stories instead of talking about word play. That is what everyone did on this wiki here, canon info.

Salavtore said:
How about getting canon info from the stories instead of talking about word play. That is what everyone did on this wiki here, canon info.
Mind explaining? Or should i quote all the novel refereces? Because i did give mentions of what happened in the novel and you can reread the novel instead saying what i said is not a canon info,rather than a vague argument such as yours.

I will not take the way a author write and ignore for convenience, else curtana would be a valid candidate for it. or even thor should be tiers above where he is now.

Infinitely dividing their power is not "word play" no matter how much you repeat it, it's what they literally did to be able to enter the world without it going poof because of their presence and even then it was a close thing, with the group still being much more powerful than Othinus was and perfectly capable of destroying the universe with ease if they wanted. The novel is pretty clear on that front.

Then comes Aleister, who takes over Zombie's spell and nerfs them even more, taking away so much of their power that they lost access to their Phase powers and became shadows of their former selves. Even then that was because how the spell nerfed them by splitting their existence, as Nephthys (who by her particular nature as a Magic God specialized in cutting, splitting and separating her own power) shows they still had enough juice/power to swap Phases/destroy the universe once, they simply couldn't use that remaining power properly. As Niang-Niang said:

"We're not the ones this is a real problem for. I just can't figure out what 'he' was thinking by dragging us into the real world in this incomplete state. You could say we're in a state where we can destroy the world but lack the strength to recreate it afterwards."

So you should see how far above they were over Othinus if after two massive nerfs they still had that amount of power left. In NT13 they basically had 1/∞ or less of their original power left, because as far as we can tell Aleister cut their access to everything else.

Trying to bring up World Rejecter "overpowering them" shows that you don't understand how it works or what went on in NT13. The Magic Gods were basically almost completely depowered by that point, that is why they were using more down-to-earth spells, like High Priest using his dirt manipulation magic or Niang-Niang using her Pao Pei, so trying to argue this should affect their tier pre-nerfings is ridiculous. Even if they had access to more power (say, if they still were at Othinus' level of recreating the universe hundreds of billions of times) I doubt they would had tried to stop WR once they started being affected; as you can see when Kakeru attacks Niang-Niang and Nephthys the World Rejecter is basically giving them what they wanted in the first place, so why fight it? Even Nephthys who watched what happened with Niang-Niang felt jealous of her and also felt a mixture of fear and joy when Kakeru turned his attention and right hand on her. His power doesn't work by overpoweing people. It worked on the Magic Gods, IB and the Anti-Art Attachment powered by Aleister, but failed to work on Patricia (normal human girl, even with Sample Shoggoth), his harem (so far all low tiers or actually powerless) and Noukan (normal dog). Tell me, were those people stronger than the Magic Gods, IB or Aleister? I don't think so.

Just in case you missed the several explanations NT14 gave: Kamisato Kakeru is a joker character that doesn't really play by the same rules the rest of the universe plays by, just like Touma. That's the kind of power those two wield. If in the future we add a tier list to the verse page those two should be separated from everyone else in their own tier, Normal High School Boy Tier, only rivaled by the mythical Normal Magician Tier and Vampire Tier.

And the one ignoring what the novel actually says are you, since you are dismissing what True Gremlin actually did as word play for no apparent reason. Thor and Carissa are fine where they are. Really, the only problem I saw happen with Thor here was as misunderstanding because of the ambiguity of the word "world"; which in Thor's case was referring to Earth, not the universe as some believed.

VoidCrusader said:
Salavtore said:
Mind explaining? Or should i quote all the novel refereces? Because i did give mentions of what happened in the novel and you can reread the novel instead saying what i said is not a canon info,rather than a vague argument such as yours.
I will not take the way a author write and ignore for convenience, else curtana would be a valid candidate for it. or even thor should be tiers above where he is now.
Take a look at what LazyHunter said.

I'm not sure if the alternate universes thing is true, doesn't the world rejecter banish the other gods into another world?

Was it a translation thing though? It said another world when I read it on baka-tsuki lol I think it was Neyphys who said that.

(possible spoilers ahead)

"The World Rejecter inside Kamisato's right hand is the exact opposite. His hand has the ability to cast his target into a 'new world' and erase their existence. In other words, it abandons and gives up on the current world to take a trip to another world. It is a collection of that illusion."

https://******************/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume14

Well, since LazyHunter seems to have settled this, I will close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back