• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why are GetBackers profiles so bad?

It was ruined the moment people spread words about you wanting Astolfo's dick.
despair_hollow.png

It's a 5-year-old thing that happened before I entered the wiki that I did just for kicks, can people give it a ******* rest now

I argue no to be honest. The profiles arent offesnivly bad and do have scans for some shit floating here and there, most definitly in some of Earls CTR's he did for it.

Are the profiles bad? Yeah, but they aren't below the standard of the time period they were from, which is iirc 2020. We can't go around nuking profiles just because they woudnt fly if they were made in this time and age

Well, I aint gonna stop ya if you feel strongly about GetBackers. I personally dont find the profiles terribly enough to warrant deleting them but I aint gonna put up a fight for them either

I like to give some information. But since I haven't finished reading it yet. So I can't be of much help. get backers is a strong manga.
well I guess this guy said he can help but they haven't finished it either so got no idea lmao

Back