• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why are Final Fantasy I characters 2-A?

The_Impress

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
I am like, actually genuinely confused, every file just says they're stronger than X, and following this scaling chain just leads you to a dead-end of profile-less characters

Warrior of Light scales to beating Shinryu is what I gathered from reading his profile.

Final Fantasy I has a remastered version with its own Shinryu and Omega fights.

They all either scale from fighting Shinryu, getting imbued with power from the gods, Cosmos and Chaos or Materia and Spiritus (The latter 2 don't have profiles yet) or just fighting someone or alongside someone who's fought Shinryu, so the Warrior of Light.

Last edited:
In Final Fantasy 1 they fight Shinryu and Omega, who’s stronger than a character in FF5 that’s 2-A.

There are multiple 2-A feats throughout the Final Fantasy multiverse starting with Neo Exdeath and Enuo. Who are merged with the Void that can devourer the entire multiverse which is 2-A sized. Omega and Shinryu are both even stronger than him in canon with Chaos and Cosmos from Dissidia also being comparable to Shinryu.

It's not listed properly though, I genuinely had a tough time finding these files linked for the characters:v

The specific character who has the feat should preferably be mentioned on every profile yeah, though; positive someone at least put it in the Power of the Verse section of the verse page.

Yeah we have Exdeath’s feat listed on the verse page and mentioned Shinryu and Omega surpass him in the line after.

What do you mean unlinked files? I just checked every 2-A FF1 and they all have functioning links to Shinryu and the Warrior of Light

Back