• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why Akuto Sai is High 1-A?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, in the last thread people tried to argue that reality-fiction differences didn't exist at all, which never really got accepted.
It was the thread before that where it was debated whether one or two infinite hierarchies exist, which is where it was decided that enough evidence for a "likely" two hierarchies exists.

Reminds me that I need to update the cosmology page. Guess I better do that now.

Then I think I should make Demon King Daimao Revision thread or post
No need. Let the verse rest a little. DT made some debunks on the R-F stuff which I agree, but I do believe there are a lot of things to discussed. I will make a CRT when I have time

stop the pointless downgrade, the same thing happened to poor feathurine and not to mention literally hajun, my god a high outerversal character to hyperversal, that's too big a downgrade.
and not logical

stop the pointless downgrade, the same thing happened to poor feathurine and not to mention literally hajun, my god a high outerversal character to hyperversal, that's too big a downgrade.
and not logical
Every verse had to go with huge downgrades from lack of contest. I don't see any problem if there is no proof for Akuta being 1A

Every verse had to go with huge downgrades from lack of contest. I don't see any problem if there is no proof for Akuta being 1A

like how much context, what does everyone need this context * pulls out a book and opens it and a lot of pages come out, like at least enough pages to make a 20 page book just for an explanation*this is how many context need

It goes without saying that there are at least many posts explaining all that, even a post that literally read it and it took me a while to read it (15 minutes) and it was easy to understand, but umineko's is too long, at least 80 minutes

like how much context, what does everyone need this context * pulls out a book and opens it and a lot of pages come out, like at least enough pages to make a 20 page book just for an explanation*this is how many context need
Well don't ask me. Wiki works that way. I also know a verse which caps at tier 2 even though it has enough statements and feats to prove its tier 1. People wanna say need Transcended word for everything.

Don't take me wrong man. I am just going with the flow of contest scaling.

Well don't ask me. Wiki works that way. I also know a verse which caps at tier 2 even though it has enough statements and feats to prove its tier 1. People wanna say need Transcended word for everything.

Don't take me wrong man. I am just going with the flow of contest scaling.

wait a minute looks with his magnifying glass tier 2 character who has enough to be tier 1,mmmm,this smells to me,too serious a problem

and not logical
What's the problem with having characters at the right tier with proof and reasonning for it tho? If people didn't exaggerate their ratings, they wouldn't have had to be downgraded in the first place.

What's the problem with having characters at the right tier with proof and reasonning for it tho? If people didn't exaggerate their ratings, they wouldn't have had to be downgraded in the first place.

I mean if some characters should be downgraded, but not this type of characters just because there is not enough context, because... I don't know

I mean if some characters should be downgraded, but not this type of characters just because there is not enough context, because... I don't know
"This type of characters"? What type are you talking about?

Besides, the problem wasn't a mere lack of context (although it would have been enough). Some elements in the work just went against the current tier to begin with.

"This type of characters"? What type are you talking about?

Besides, the problem wasn't a mere lack of context (although it would have been enough). Some elements in the work just went against the current tier to begin with.
like for example

Its already valid 1-A+, and also can go to High 1-A in my opinion using author statement ,but yeah I heard we dont use author statement since this novel finished years ago and it does not stated in novel. Current rating are fine in my opinion

The verse is High 1-A due to TLOI's story hierarchy. Though it is interesting in a sense that Computer Gods can contemplate infinitely dense infinities, which means if the author cared more about math he could have potentially made the verse even stronger due to the infinite infinities I mentioned earlier being based on cardinal systems. Unknown of course but still interesting to think about sometimes. But he cares more about the story and was trying to solve the discomfort of "I am me" or basically wrote it from a solipsist mindset and ended up leaving it vague.

To simplify it for you, There are two statements of an infinite F>R hierarchy, Akuto is capable of/created the existence of an infinite amount of stories that describe anything in text regardless of how much it violates your normative structured reality(This means that one of these stories contains an infinite hierarchy, He views that all as fiction(1-A), The anti-universe conceptually transcends Storymaker Akuto, Therefore viod body is high 1A

I mean, in the last thread people tried to argue that reality-fiction differences didn't exist at all, which never really got accepted.
It was the thread before that where it was debated whether one or two infinite hierarchies exist, which is where it was decided that enough evidence for a "likely" two hierarchies exists.

Reminds me that I need to update the cosmology page. Guess I better do that now.
you better close this thread, this thread is not needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back