• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who's the weakest character that can beat bill cipher?

This is almost certainly a stomp for lavos.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Bill isn't even in the categories so you know he was set up from the beginning OvO.
Nah lavos just stomps hard enough to EE him from the thread entirely.

Ok the revision of this thread already happened before.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Oh he still does. It's just not really useable anymore.
So then

It's not really hax

It's just abilities that are cool I guess

Hobo Solos Bill lol

Even now that I decided he shouldn't have a 2-A key

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
The key thing about Bill's hax is that it becomes useless against a higher-dimensional being.
... why tho

I don't remember it really being contradicted and I don't see why it's reasonable to say that his Hax only works an entire dimension lower then him

... why tho

I don't remember it really being contradicted and I don't see why it's reasonable to say that his Hax only works an entire dimension lower then him

He only used his hax on 3D people. Plus Bill is 3D with 4D powers.

If he's a 3D with 4D powers, those powers should still be 4D

I mean, yeah, and? That hax worked real well against them. Them resisting wasn't even among the PIS. So how does that contradict his 4D powers... Actually being 4D?

You still need feats of it working on higher-dimensional beings.

For example, I can write the events of a story however I want it to be (Plot Manipulation) but can I write those events happening in my actual 3D reality? Of course not.

There is a difference between AP and hax. Bill has never shown using his hax on 4-D people. In fact, I'm not even sure he has even fought any truly 4-D people.

... that's something that would downgrade a majority of God figures across fiction

And you're not a dream demon with the ability to throw multiverse shattering parties so not sure that's quite the same but

Alright

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Bill has never fought a 4D being.
And?

Show me proof that 4D powers should be assumed to automatically not actually be 4D

I don't understand why we can say that his powers are 4D but his powers are 3D

That just kinda

I'm confusing myself just saying it

His AP is 4-D, not his hax. There is a difference between having sheer strength comparable to a 4-D being and the ability to transmute 4-D matter for example.

DMUA said:
... that's something that would downgrade a majority of God figures across fiction

And you're not a dream demon with the ability to throw multiverse shattering parties so not sure that's quite the same but

Alright
When you're writing a story, you can think of it as manipulating a 2D reality to decide exactly what happens, such as how the characters act and what roles they play.

It's the same case with a 4D being (in this case 3D with 4D powers) messing with 3D beings.

Beings in a story aren't sentient or capable of acting on their own though.

@Woki That's not the point though. You can change the metaphor to beings in a simulation and it would work just as well.

Can someone answer me WHY DOES BILL HAVE HIGHER DIMENSIONAL MANIPULATION if his hax is not 4D.

PaChi2 said:
Can someone answer me WHY DOES BILL HAVE HIGHER DIMENSIONAL MANIPULATION if his hax is not 4D.
idunno

I think Nedge added that when he first came to the wiki

Back