• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I WANNA MAKE CORPSES OUT OF ASIAN GIRL!!!!!! (1-3-0)

She could dodge the laser and stuff, she isn't dumb. Anyways, hax is beyond Bill himself and can pull from and interact with NEP due to the very nature of it (partially non-existent vs complete nonexistence), plus he doesn't have type 4 NEP, and she has info manipulation and can interact with him as a result, or just straight up destroy/erase that.
Not saying she outright wins since the ap gap is massive (until the justification to bring 1-B comes back). Bill can one-shot, and she can deal with him. She kinda has a bit of an edge in wincons I guess, so count my vote on her side

She could dodge the laser and stuff, she isn't dumb. Anyways, hax is beyond Bill himself and can pull from and interact with NEP due to the very nature of it (partially non-existent vs complete nonexistence), plus he doesn't have type 4 NEP, and she has info manipulation and can interact with him as a result, or just straight up destroy/erase that.
Not saying she outright wins since the ap gap is massive (until the justification to bring 1-B comes back). Bill can one-shot, and she can deal with him. She kinda has a bit of an edge in wincons I guess, so count my vote on her side
I don’t really think it can be dodged if y’all are talking about this

but bill's transmutation and matter manipulation are seperate on their profile
Being separate doesn't count as much since it still needs to be based on something.
Bill was unaffected by time being screwed up because of his Type 4, so Acheron would need time stop that works on that level
It's due to his time manipulation and reality warping over Weirdmageddon.
Thats certainly a bad thing. Brain forgot the snap. Taking back my vote
Pretty sure the snapping covers Bill's biological manipulation, transmutation and pertrification which Acheron resists.
It's rather the width of the laser and it's the heat that killed Time Baby. The heat of the laser won't do anything since she resists status effect inducement which includes immense burning; the laser will have to directly hit her to kill her.

Being separate doesn't count as much since it still needs to be based on something.
Not all of his transmutation is based off Biological Manip, and don’t forget about Petrification.
Pretty sure the snapping covers Bill's biological manipulation, transmutation and pertrification which Acheron resists.
I don’t see resistance to transmutation and petrification.
It's rather the width of the laser and it's the heat that killed Time Baby. The heat of the laser won't do anything since she resists status effect inducement which includes immense burning; the laser will have to directly hit her to kill her.
It managed to kill Time Baby and all of the Time Police. And I don’t see it being Heat Manip tbh. Just a direct laser.

It's rather the width of the laser and it's the heat that killed Time Baby.
Who said his Energy Projection is just "heating" the enemy? It can do basically everything, creation and/or Transmutation ()

His Energy Projection there was meant to be a "Deconstruction" Type, not just Heat Manipulation.
As stated in the Journal (I didn't have the scan as for now, but the Wiki does say this https://gravityfalls.fandom.com/wik...ules, after which he will be extremely cranky.) that Bill is actually disintegrate, or deconstruct Time Baby's body.

Not all of his transmutation is based off Biological Manip, and don’t forget about Petrification.
Then again, Acheron is someone who resists anti-matter so it won't make sense for her to be affect by Bill's transmutation that's only on a molecular level at best.
I don’t see resistance to transmutation and petrification.
You don't need direct resistance to resist a certain type of hax. For example, if someone were to resist all aspects of reality warping, it won't make sense for them to be affected by pocket reality manipulation or space-time manipulation.
It managed to kill Time Baby and all of the Time Police. And I don’t see it being Heat Manip tbh. Just a direct laser.
The Heat from the light of the laser killed Time Baby; I'm speaking from a scientific manner. Of course, the laser itself can kill Acheron, but the light of the laser can't, therefore she can still dodge that attack.
Who said his Energy Projection is just "heating" the enemy? It can do basically everything, creation and/or Transmutation ()

His Energy Projection there was meant to be a "Deconstruction" Type, not just Heat Manipulation.
As stated in the Journal (I didn't have the scan as for now, but the Wiki does say this https://gravityfalls.fandom.com/wiki/Time_Baby#:~:text=After being disintegrated by Bill Cipher, it will take 1,000 years for the Time Baby to reconstitute his molecules, after which he will be extremely cranky.) that Bill is actually disintegrate, or deconstruct Time Baby's body.

You do realise energy blasts themselves are plasma which is made up of electromagnetic radiation, which is radiant energy. You'll need heat to use that energy for it to be transferred to the target, which is the key that serves the attack potency of the laser. And I think you're misunderstanding the point I'm trying to make.

based on changing matter into something else
And that’s matterhax.
and he was unaffected by it, also he can function in the nightmare realm, a place without time
Haxes don’t work the same as Newton’s second law. Thus, Bill doesn’t have any resistance to those abilities nonetheless.

Back