• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who's The Strongest Blue User On The Wiki?

You might be onto something.

Are you watching him vs dillon guy? i actually hope logan wins
I'm just sitting there and spectacting.

They're both unlikeable, so it's hard to root for either.

All I'll say is that if Logan loses, it's over for him. The internet is going to crucify him.

If Dillon loses, all that shit talking goes out the window, and he'll look goofy asf.

Speedster is a strong contender too

Singlehandedly packs ByAshura and any mod that dares to enter a NNT thread

Likely bureaucrat protection (impressive durability)

Gets reported for things no one even knew were offenses

I'm just sitting there and spectacting.

They're both unlikeable, so it's hard to root for either.

All I'll say is that if Logan loses, it's over for him. The internet is going to crucify him.

If Dillon loses, all that shit talking goes out the window, and he'll look goofy asf.
I'd say Dillon already looks goofy,

Logan still has WWE doesn't he? 😂😂
He doesn't really lose there I think

Logan still has WWE doesn't he? 😂😂
He doesn't really lose there I think
With all the shit Dillon has said to him, Logan kinda has to win, or everyone is going to crucify him.

Dillon would look so stupid if here were to lose, though.

"Vapourrrrr" for the first rank strongest blue user on the wiki

Some Notable Haxes:

Immortality Type 6, Multiple Existence, Collective Intelligence, Acausality Type 3
(As long as the exists in real-life, he can create countless sock puppets, all sock puppets are controlled by his real-life form. Socks are spread throughout the Wiki. If a sock puppet is banned, he can transfer his consciousness to another sock)

Limited Stealth Mastery
(He was able to hide his sub-accounts until a certain time)

Some Notable Statistics:

Stamina: Probably Superhuman (He never gets tired of creating new sub-accounts)

"Vapourrrrr" for the first rank strongest blue user on the wiki

Some Notable Haxes:

Immortality Type 6, Multiple Existence, Collective Intelligence, Acausality Type 3
(As long as the exists in real-life, he can create countless sock puppets, all sock puppets are controlled by his real-life form. Socks are spread throughout the Wiki. If a sock puppet is banned, he can transfer his consciousness to another sock)

Limited Stealth Mastery
(He was able to hide his sub-accounts until a certain time)

Some Notable Statistics:

Stamina: Probably Superhuman (He never gets tired of creating new sub-accounts)
All that, just for him to end up as an inferior version of Pandimensional.

Yall talking about whose done the most VSWiki shit, and here I thought we were talking about who was actually the strongest (in a fight).

Somebody battle me.

Yall talking about whose done the most VSWiki shit, and here I thought we were talking about who was actually the strongest (in a fight).

Somebody battle me.
Azontr pulling up to a fight:
220px-John_L_Sullivan.jpg

(I haven't played a single second of the Umineko anime BTW)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The strongest overall was probably mikoto
Speaking of Mikoto, i remember there was one users who is infamous Mikoto back then, the man always obnoxious over opm iirc
Why? Because back when RVR thread was less strict, i have managed to bingo'd his sockpuppet account like Detective Conan when things was still on heated arguments (i even posted Detective Conan theme on RVR thread when i did that lmao)

Speaking of Mikoto, i remember there was one users who is infamous Mikoto back then, the man always obnoxious over opm iirc
Why? Because back when RVR thread was less strict, i have managed to bingo'd his sockpuppet account like Detective Conan when things was still on heated arguments (i even posted Detective Conan theme on RVR thread when i did that lmao)
Jonathan

Would say that I am probably low-tier, but am maybe now pushing into mid-tier level by me undergoing the hellish training arc of making an entire verse page, at least six profiles and calculations for everything... Hey, even if this is a thread to decide who is the strongest blue-name... sometimes the weakling blue-name like moi wants to speak up /s, xD. Also, side-note, frick Source Editing, it is useful but frick it, nuff said.

Back