• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who would defeat Batman in hand-to-hand combat?

I guess that anyone that can replicate skill have the posibility to defeat him (replication via intelligence, not superpower). Apart from that, with experience, skill and intelligence superior to Bruce, ex. Eternal Warrior (Reboot)

The doctor would still have to show comprable feats of combat skill, and not just regular intelligence. Do the Winter soldier and captain america have better feats than Batman? Haven't read their stuff in a while.

Taskmaster should be able ti win agaisnt him (combat skill wise), Lucanor Giovanni (whose have no profile) too; I think that Bruce is just overrated in skill.

Might be a fairly unpopular opinion, but I think fully-maxed and Composite Dovahkiin with complete max level would destroy Batman fairly easily. At this level, he's basically a master of every combat form in Nirn and despite in-game animations, actually has a style of combat.

yeah captain america has WAY better strength feats than batman I don't remember many feats like that except in one of his first comics where I think he lifted a thousand pounds not sure if my memory is serving correctly

well in that case it may go to batman for training for a large portion of his life while captain america who quite honestly I do not know that much of iirc was frozen for most of his life

Most of the 40k chapter masters, actually.

Goku should out skill, moreso the further along you use him. While he has no hax and as such isn't that great in general here, in actual martial combat Goku is amazing.

not doubting that, but batman seems more impressive overall.

Plus, this is specifically haxless mach, so I didn't take that in count at all

Goku featwise is more impressive actually. He's fought and overcome tons of opponents with unreasonably long lifespans and experiences, and is noted to be a combat prodigy who rapidly improves. Remember how the entire ToP took around an hour? Attaining a complete form of Ultra Instinct in such a short timeframe when it's a technique that gods who live for millions of years struggle to attain is a better feat alone than any of the skill feats Batman has displayed.

Pretty sure batman fought people with eons of experience.

Plus, that is more of a transformation that one gets from being pushed to their limits.(Sure, no one else got it despite being pushed a lot, but the transformation has more to do with plot than skill)

Don't think he did so physically, what with being tier 8 and all. MUI's still a thing that the GoDs had been training for incredibly long periods of time to attain, and Goku got it in like an hour + some training before the tournament. Attaining UI isn't PIS, its a skill feat for Goku.

GoD's have been pushed to their limits and still not attained the technique, and Whis explicitly states that it is a technique one can attain. While Goku being pushed to his limits basically forced him to attain it out of necessity, its still a technique he had to quickly pick up on the fly. Even without that, his feats are >> Batman's in terms of martial combat. He may be an idiot regularly, but in terms of fighting he really begins to shine.

The fact that he was considered to be a fair match for Kharn in terms of skill should tell you something.

Back