• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who wants to challenge with me?

Hello there ladies and gentlemen, since i've been finally publish a new page of me in JBW, However it doesn't appear to be in number of pages (4,546) that are reach to (4,547), I think it's just a mistake, otherwise.

I've been create a new thread about me that i wants to getting ready to next on a battle because of someone who create JBW users pages in JBW, that they already getting into battle against random characters and users, so i can decideed to do...

Here's my stats: Click Here to See.

So what do you think about any characters and users who should face me? Let's think about it.

Ugh... WHY DO ANYONE DOESN'T COMMNETED ON THIS THREAD, DO I THINK THEY HATE ME NOW?! I WANTS TO GIVING UP ON JBW!

Hmmm... Let's me see... I'll using my time heart to fight against The Player from Underplayer... I think it'll be interesting match to be at their equal tiers.

Sans2345 said:
DerpyLulu said:
Ugh... WHY DO ANYONE DOESN'T COMMNETED ON THIS THREAD, DO I THINK THEY HATE ME NOW?! I WANTS TO GIVING UP ON JBW!
Because you was a jerk
Saying that I'm a jerk, that doesn't mean to be good reason. It's just my thought.

Back