• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who is the most haxed Marvel/DC character?

Confluctor

VS Battles
Retired
Only herald tier and below. So nothing above 2C. (Some heralds are 2c alright 🗿)

Imo it's either GL or Surfer.

I forgot her name, but there does a character who's only Batman level physically, but has a physiology hax where even Low 1-A characters are unable to kill her or something like that. Jill Presto was her name I think it was.

personally i think it's Dr Doom, Ultra-Comics and Loki

I forgot her name, but there does a character who's only Batman level physically, but has a physiology hax where even Low 1-A characters are unable to kill her or something like that. Jill Presto was her name I think it was.
Jim hax is 1-A due to the blessing of the basanos
Black Alice? Or Chrysalis (Eternity Girl)?
I'm sure they are out of the herald level

There's Cain who has 1-A immortality and attack reflection, although he isn't very haxxed.

It's likely some DC character since Marvel ones, rarely anyone hits 1-A by current cosmology, let alone herald tiers.

Though if it is asked, in Marvel Reed Richards and Silver Surfer are the only characters to have Low 1-A abilities, of which Reed has the most irrefutable feat (via the Ultimate Nullifier)

Back