• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who Is the best at preping for a fight

I want to see characters that are the best at using prep time to their advantage like creating gagets, exploiting weakness, making themselves stronger via the perp they got, Using strategy, etc. Note make a list of the best prep characters because it would be to hard to just say one person as the best. There should also be titles given like best short term perp character, best long term prep character, best magic field perp character, etc. Now let's see who will turn out to be a perp god. State a small reason although you can state a long one if you like.

@Paulo. I think Huesto means in general, just because someone can make a universe busting bomb doesn't mean they can devise good strategies or even use it properly. Take Professor Farnsworth for example, he's built Planet and even Universe busting weaponry before but he's not exactly a good planner.

Anyway, this is a good question, I'll have to think on it.

Darkanine said:
@Paulo. I think Huesto means in general, just because someone can make a universe busting bomb doesn't mean they can devise good strategies or even use it properly. Take Professor Farnsworth for example, he's built Planet and even Universe busting weaponry before but he's not exactly a good planner.
Ok, then, I don't know.

Back